Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 13th April 2010, 12:22   #1
BHPian

Beginning a new journey..

Hello to all Team BHP members

I chanced upon this site when browsing and comparing cars. It has turned out to be a great find. It is here I learnt about the significance of the constant volume and constant pressure cycles that I learnt as a part of Thermal engineering and Thermodynamics. This shows what the India teaching system lacks and why I scored so low in my exams.

The Travelogue section is a great inspiration. I have traveled and seen quite a few places by various modes. Hoping to come up with my experiences of the places I have been too, but they will not be the team-bhpian style as I had not maintained logs of my trips. If there is a competition to recognize the user logged in to team-bhp for the most time I will surely be in contention as I am here throughout the day reading the travelogues. Now don’t ask me what else what my occupation is

All I can say is I design equipments that are used to extract the liquids that run the vehicles. For now I own a bajaj discover, driving my father’s Fiat PAL and bullet 350. Pretty soon I will be starting a thread in what car section to get all your assistance in choosing the right car. I have just attained the age when the small kids start calling you uncle. Pretty soon will be joined by someone who is going to complain about my membership in Team Bhp.

See you all in various sections of Team Bhp.
Old 13th April 2010, 12:40   #2
BHPian

Hey there buddy! Nice to know you love travelling. Don't worry about not having log of your past trips, the future and Team-BHP awaits more journeys from your side!!

And yes, do start a thread regarding your query, but first do a search if a similar query exists in the first place.

Welcome to the Team!

See you around!!

Cartman.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks