Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 19th April 2010, 16:16   #1
BHPian

Here I am, On the road again

Am not a great fan of introductions. But over here the exception is manifest given that I've been browsing around these parts for now, like, ages ! So it is indeed apt for me to pen down a few lines about myself !

I belong to that ever growing (dont know if that is positive or negative) clan of Engineer-MBAs. Did my engineering in Mechanical Engineering and have been a fan of machines since then.

Was in Africa during my engineering days where I used to drive toyotas and a Pajero, all nice old rattling 4x4s - but fun nevertheless. Since I was in construction I have driven some big mean machines like the D6s from Caterpillar. I love the raw power they have.

Back in India post, my MBA, I work as a consultant in Mumbai / Delhi. I love travelling - especially to wilderness and forests and I consider myself to be a decent wildlife photographer (My love for 4x4s are essentially driven by that). No marks for guessing where, within tbhp, Ive spent most of my browsing bandwidth !
Assuming it's ok by forum rules to plug one's own website, here is the link to my portfolio for anyone out there who like to see some wildlife photography.
Suhas Anand

Hope to learn a lot. Especially on technical side. Have been driving for over 15 years now but still consider myself a novice ! Atleast Im blessed with the knowledge of ignorance ! This place has indeed been a revelation with both the repository of knowledge but also the quality of posts alike.

Adios for now. Let me go learn all of them the rules by-heart !

Snan
Old 19th April 2010, 17:42   #2
Senior - BHPian

I admit that is some mind blowing photography Suhas. You are a pro. Would love to read about your adventures in Africa. Would make for some interesting read. Also how about posting a review of your driving experiences with the D6s.

Take a stop by the Announcements to understand the forum policies

Welcome to Team BHP Suhas
Old 19th April 2010, 17:59   #3
Senior - BHPian

Suhas,

The WIMWIan if I understand right, eh?

Welcome either ways - awesome shots on there!!
Old 19th April 2010, 18:37   #4
BHPian

Welcome Suhaas to the forum. I loved that bird album, especially the owls.
We hope to hear more from you in the travelogue section. And those snaps were really good.
Old 19th April 2010, 22:04   #5
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dippy View Post
I admit that is some mind blowing photography Suhas.
Take a stop by the Announcements to understand the forum policies

Welcome to Team BHP Suhas
Thanks dippy - I did go through the rules and quite liked the insistence on using proper English for a change !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by phamilyman View Post
Suhas,

The WIMWIan if I understand right, eh?

Welcome either ways - awesome shots on there!!
Yes, Phamilyman, you guessed right. Im class of 2006 - are you from there too ?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Utopian View Post
Welcome Suhaas to the forum. I loved that bird album, especially the owls.
We hope to hear more from you in the travelogue section. And those snaps were really good.
Thanks Utopian - owls are amongst the most photogenic subjects !! And I love them too !!
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks