Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 24th April 2010, 00:28   #1

heloo ppl

hai guys,
Happy see i got into tbhp . i am a frequent visitr of this site. when eve i get a doubt about a car, the answer is here-test drives- reviews. so afte gettin into tbhp, now i can also ask doubts and post opinions.

About me, my love with automobiles started from school days itself. so i went for a Mechanical engg(I like all machines not only automobiles even though i m not a too much techy guy). I m a small artist too. I still remember, me n my frnd siva(he introduced me to tbhp, he is an active member here) sittin in the back bench sketchin the modified concepts of indian road cars
Then i thought y not i mix my soft skills n tech together! So i got into IIT bombay nd currently doin my masters in Industrial Design.. u can c my works in design@hari
Hope i ll become a gud deziner one day .

hmmm..thats all

Note from the Team-BHP Support Team: Post Edited. Smilie usage is restricted to two per post on Team-BHP. Please refrain from using excessive smilies. Also, the use of sms and chat lingo is strictly prohibited on the forum.

We advise you to read the Announcements and Board Rules section before proceeding any further.

Last edited by Dippy : 26th April 2010 at 10:29. Reason: See the note at the end of your post
Old 24th April 2010, 01:56   #2
BHPian

Hi Hari! Welcome to TBHP. You are an IITian eh? Cool! Checked your site and the car sketches are very nice One thing though, this website doesn't allow the sms language you have used in the first post. So read the rules and be sure to be active out here.
Old 24th April 2010, 09:14   #3
BHPian

My my. You are very much here buddy. Let the feeling sink in. When that is done, take a good look at the rules. Only 2 smilies allowed. No SMS language.

And yes, I went through the link you gave. Nice sketches.

See you around!!

Cartman.
Old 24th April 2010, 13:20   #4
Senior - BHPian

Well here is another guy from tvm. And a 'proper' car guy too. Welcome to Tbhp.
Old 24th April 2010, 13:35   #5
Senior - BHPian

Hari: Welcome to Team Bhp.

Your first thread's title first word "Heloo" and your first post's first word "Hai", both are spelling mistakes!
Old 25th April 2010, 11:06   #6
BHPian

Hi Hari,

I'm also a newbie in Team-bhp from tvm. Your designs are nice. The tilting bike is also cool. Something similar was a bike with square wheel which was shown at my college for an expo.

Keep Revvin and see you around!!
Old 25th April 2010, 16:35   #7

I posted a sorry for using sms language an too many smiles. Dont know were it went! so sorry again

k, rubin can you tell me about that square wheeled bike. what was it for? any advantage or just fancy?

my tilting bike was inspired from piaggio mp3. but couldnt get the mechanism at that time. so made a design of our own for tilting+steering. so its gud to say we didnt copy piaggio
Old 25th April 2010, 16:43   #8

rupin, tell me more about that square wheeled bike. any advantage or jus fancy?
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks