Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 28th April 2010, 05:45   #1
Senior - BHPian

I am a BHPian - at last!

It's been almost four years now since I started being an ardent follower of Team-BHP and I am excited to be a part of it finally. I have to say that I have been third-time lucky to be a part of this wonderful online automotive forum, as my earlier two attempts to join in 2007 was not approved by the moderators. A big thanks to the mods for approving my request now!

I am a hardcore auto-buff. I love automobiles (be it cars, bikes, buses, trucks, trains, aircrafts et all) and there have been instances when people have asked me to marry a car and not spoil a girl's life by marrying her. Once when travelling with my friend on a fine Sunday evening, we almost had a very bad crash as my friend lost control of his bike when I shouted on seeing a Porsche 911 in Chennai. The other day, my excitement on seeing a Rolls-Royce Phantom so close and the resulting reactions on my colleague's faces made me feel embarassed as I was travelling back home in my office bus. Even after many such embarassments and near-death experiences, I continue to love automobiles and continue to shout on spotting an exotic on road.

It's this passion and interest which made me start writing a blog about automobiles. But before clicking on the link, I would like to request you all to take off your professional hat . It's not even a rain-drop compared to the ocean called Team-BHP. I am just doing it as a hobby and a personal record of important events/milestones in the automotive field and my views on the vehicles I get to drive. Here we go - ANYTHING ON WHEELS.

I am sure that I am going to have a whale of time at Team-BHP from now on. Cheers to all!!!
Old 28th April 2010, 14:02   #2
Distinguished - BHPian

Hello Arvi,

welcome to Team-BHP. You're a true car lover, I can see it from your blog page. I'm sure you'll meet many like-minded individuals and friends here.

I'll take a longer look at your page later, but it sure looks interesting.

Have fun!
Sam
Old 28th April 2010, 14:16   #3
Senior - BHPian

@ Sam - Thanks a lot. I am indeed a true car-lover. And I am taking inspiration from all the people here at Team-BHP for the way in which this passion and interest is taken to such greater heights.
Old 30th April 2010, 13:54   #4
BHPian

Arvi,

Welcome to Team, enjoy your stay here
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks