Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 24th May 2010, 01:42   #1
BHPian

New kid on the block

Hey all!

It feels GREAT to be on this forum, FINALLY!! I was very disappointed when I was rejected the first time. I had heard that T-Bhp has strict rules, but couldn't fathom that they would turn someone down because the "Why T-Bhp" column was not upto the mark. Got second time lucky and I'm glad I'm in here.

It all started when I was hanging around Indian tech forums and whenever someone asked which is the best forum for automobile discussion, I would see a string of "Team-Bhp, Team-Bhp, Team-Bhp..." Hehehe... Was not much into automobiles, but once in a while my interest would perk up and wane again.

When I finally got the opportunity to buy a bike, I lapped up every bit of information I could find on the Internet. There are no prizes for guessing T-Bhp links would pop-up within the first 5 links on the first page of Google for the bikes which I had shortlisted(lot of time in the office and weekends at home) Spent tens of hours going through the pages of the bikes and finally decided on the bike after I went for a test ride.

2 weeks back, bough the Apache RTR 160 Refresh and I'm immensely thankful to the guys out here who maintain remain loyal to their steeds and take efforts to keep the thread on the top and answering some "silly" questions for the newbies. Keep up the great work and I hope I can contribute as much as the veterans here
Old 24th May 2010, 09:03   #2
BANNED

Welcome kid, glad that his forum helped you in your buy. Enjoy the RTR and post your feedback in the bikes section.
Old 24th May 2010, 17:21   #3
BHPian

Thanks for the warm welcome zaks. However, I'm not a kid Just kind of new to the bike world.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks