Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 24th May 2010, 12:52   #1
BHPian

Hello Team-BHP

I have been a car buff for a long time and have been searching for a forum like this to meet like-minded auto enthusiasts to learn from and share my knowledge. I saw the Team-BHP stickers (Love Cars, Live Cars & Live to Drive) on a few cars and have been browsing your forum as a guest for a few months now. Needless to say, the urge to contribute to a forum like this is now insatiable.

The quality of this forum is superb - my congratulations to the moderators on maintaining such high standards. Your moderation team is well-balanced and well-rounded, especially thanks to each of them having expertise in different areas in the automotive world. I must make special mention of GTO here for his superb reviews on new vehicles launched in the country - sir, you strike the perfect balance in your reviews making them enjoyable reads for the layman motorist as well as the serious enthusiast.

We have a Swift diesel in the family - I wouldn't call it exclusively mine although I drive it around the most. My 'other' primary ride is an old Suzuki Samurai - it is, as the ad says, truly a 'No Problem' bike.

I'm thrilled to be part of this august forum and hope to meet with other like-minded enthusiasts in Bangalore.

Thank you moderators for approving my membership in the first attempt!
Old 29th May 2010, 14:24   #2
Team-BHP Support

Welcome aboard gopal.prabhu1,

For a second there i thought you owned the 4-wheeled Suzuki Samurai, then i read the next line of your post

I'm sure you'll have a great time here.
cya
R
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks