Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 28th May 2010, 14:44   #1

Here comes the Bond, AutoBond!!

Hi Guys,
I have got the admission after my 2nd attempt into TeamBHP and today marks the celebration day as the results have come today accepting my attempt. I hope to be a literate Auto Graduate and to become an obedient BHPian. in the coming days. Does this sound awkward ? Don’t be because that’s the quality Team BHPian Guru’s have built for this site through the years and my congratulations to the whole team for that .

This is AutoBond from namma bengaluru joining the institute of Auto Guru’s. I have been going through this site for almost a year now and I have enjoyed reading each and every post written by Guru’s. The kind of pulse some of the forums generate is just awesome. I most appreciate the reviews and response exchanged in this site and off course the quality maintained throughout.

I drive a Hyundai i20 Magna today but have been one of the ardent followers of Maruti and Fiat earlier driving my most loved M800 and Fiat’s very own “The Car” Premier Padmini (“The Car” is because I always believed during my childhood days that the car means, the shape of Premier Padmini). I had a fun filled experience with my M800 before I had to leave to Singapore and had no choice than to give my baby to my sister. I bought i20 couple of months back and it has been a great experience so far and hope to be on the positive note even going further.

Ok guys, that’s from me for now and you could expect to see more comments as well as queries from me and off course my experiences driving……

Note from the Team-BHP Support Team: Post Edited. Smilie usage is restricted to two per post on Team-BHP. Please refrain from using excessive smilies.

We advise you to read the Announcements and Board Rules section before proceeding any further.

Last edited by Dippy : 28th May 2010 at 17:29. Reason: See the note at the end of your post
Old 28th May 2010, 16:10   #2
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by AutoBond View Post
Hi Guys,
I have got the admission after my 2nd attempt into TeamBHP and today marks the celebration day as the results have come today accepting my attempt.

- x snip x -

Ok guys, that’s from me for now and you could expect to see more comments as well as queries from me and off course my experiences driving……
welcome and enjoy your stay with this great community!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AutoBond View Post
to become an obedient BHPian
you've already broken the two-smilies-per-post rule mate
Old 28th May 2010, 22:36   #3
BHPian

Welcome aboard,
Lets all bond together to make one big community, which work in harmony. Keep smiling make others smile no restriction .
Old 31st May 2010, 11:49   #4

Quote:
you've already broken the two-smilies-per-post rule mate
, restriction on smiling!!
In the process of becoming a BHPian, rules will be followed... ...oooppss no more smiles

Last edited by Rehaan : 4th June 2010 at 16:22. Reason: Fixing quote.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks