Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 30th May 2010, 20:10   #1

Oh boy! Made it finally

Oh boy! I'm good! I finally made it. About me, I'm a 37 year old Senior IT Engineer working in Mahadevpura. I've taken to automobiles as an hobby in the last one year. My other interests are listening to heavy metal/hard rock (Megadeth, Mettallica, ACDC..), playing table tennis, chess and watching Classics (Humphrey Bogart, John Wayne starrers) and Sci-Fi movies (Star Trek is my favorite). I also enjoying travelling if it involves driving.

I used to commute to office on my 1993 Santro. I recently upgraded my commute to a 1993 2WD Mahindra Commander 750 DP HT jeep by selling off my santro. I am now enjoying the jeep ride and the problems it throws up with equal enthusiasm. I plan to learn some offroading when I lay my hands on a 4WD machine. At present my focus is on improving my 2WD jeep's handling, NVH levels and performance.

- sae90
Old 30th May 2010, 20:45   #2
BHPian

Welcome to TBHP! How many attempts did it take for you to get a membership? I also listen to a bit of heavy music, listening to Metallica and SOAD currently.

Quote:
I used to commute to office on my 1993 Santro.
Didn't Santro get introduced in 1999 or some year after that?
Old 30th May 2010, 21:35   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by prateekm View Post
Welcome to TBHP! How many attempts did it take for you to get a membership? I also listen to a bit of heavy music, listening to Metallica and SOAD currently.

Got through in the 3rd attempt. I tried "creep", "commander" and finally made it with "sae90" login id. I'm a megadeth fan, but enjoy Mettallica too. ACDC rocks and I forgot to mention, I got introduced to hard rock via deep purple. Even now, I play it and it brings back old memories.

Didn't Santro get introduced in 1999 or some year after that?
Oops! I meant 1999. It is my Commander Jeep that is 1993.
Old 30th May 2010, 21:37   #4
BHPian

I think thats right.I got my first new Santro in April 1999. It had just been introduced then -the car was definitely not 6 years old!
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks