Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 1st June 2010, 16:24   #1

Driving in to TBHP.

Hi Folks,

I'm from Bangalore. Got myself registered at TBHP couple of weeks back after bumping on to this site while searching for reviews on recently launched hatchbacks. Was amazed by the quality of discussions here and immediately enrolled to make most out of this great forum.

I don't own any car at the moment. Would like to buy a hatchback in a month or so and hence the decision process is currently ON. Thanks to TBHP which is making my research easier. I've not driven much since have not owned any 4W so far, the only exposure being my dad's Alto which I drive whenever I visit my hometown.

My parents tell me that as a kid I was fascinated with Cars (Toys) and made their life hell demanding a new car every second day only to break it into most possible pieces few hours after taking delivery . But this fascination (and disintegration) didn't really transform for real cars as I grew up. Used to do a lot of crazy bike racing on streets for fun (RX, Shaolin and even made my HH CD100 run like crazy) 10 years back and gave that up after couple of missed-the-bang-by-a-whisker scenes. Now I get a feedback from wifey that I'm pretty slow (good for safety though).

Once I finalize and book a hatch, shall create a thread explaining my decision for the benefit of others like me (@Mods - yeah, will ensure it's not just a me-too post).

If I had some superpower to change any one behavior in people, then I'd wish to change the impatient honking that restless people do as soon as the signal goes green. I wonder why these guys think it is only them who want to reach home.

- CheNad

Last edited by Rehaan : 9th June 2010 at 11:17. Reason: [FONT] and other tags removed. Please see the thread regarding this problem in the ANNOUNCEMENTS section. Thanks.
Old 9th June 2010, 11:05   #2
Team-BHP Support

CheNad, welcome to Team-BHP.

The welcome speech aside, wanted to let you know that copying from an external editor like MS Word would result in tags being embedded to your post. You could either type it out here itself, else use notepad to compose your post and then copy the contents here.

A stop by the Annoucements section would be helpful to you.
Old 9th June 2010, 11:15   #3

Thanks benbsb for the tip. Shall follow this guideline going forward. Is there way to edit my original post and remove those unwanted tags ?
Old 9th June 2010, 11:19   #4
Team-BHP Support

CheNad,

Welcome aboard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheNad View Post
Is there way to edit my original post and remove those unwanted tags ?
You can edit your post within 20mins of posting (assuming the mods approve the post before 20minutes pass - as you are still a newbie).

If that doesn't happen - please use the REPORT POST button to alert the mods.

However, the best way to avoid the [FONT] and other tags is to prevent them from happening. See the thread in the Announcements section.

Cheers,
R
Old 9th June 2010, 11:44   #5
Senior - BHPian

Dear Chenad,

Welcome aboard.

Looking forward to meeting you on your thread soon.
Old 9th June 2010, 17:08   #6

@Rehaan - Thanks for the guidance. This support is what I admire about TBHP.

@SILVERWOOD - Thanks mate. The car is finalized. Dilemma is petrol or diesel?. You will hear from me soon.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks