Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 7th June 2010, 18:20   #1

Hello Brothers

Hi Motorheads,This is Hanzo from South Mumbai. I had been a passive member of Team-BHP since past 2 years now, and finally thought I should be the part of this motor society. I realized and respect the sanitation of active members maintained on this portal during my registration. I have mastered international business from IIFT Delhi and currently handling Vendors for a reputed general Insurance company Pan India. Being a non-technical guy I have even been the part of Motor Insurance and third Party (MACT court) Claim team at a good role. This was all due to my interest in Automobiles since childhood.I appreciate TEAM-BHP for contributing on knowledge network created beyond geographic limits.Being the part of Team-BHP I would be aiming to nurture and enhance my technical knowledge about automobile. I also welcome queries from any BHPian in understanding Motor Insurance claim both Car and Human damages (TP claims).Some of my earlier PossessionsCarsad’s Volkswagen beetle 1974 – Scrapped in KG Fait Premier Padmini 1984– Sold Maruti Omni 1988 – SoldHyundai Santro 2000 le – SoldMaruti Swift LXi 2006 – Sold Fiat Uno 1998 – SoldMaruti 1000 1993 – Sold Toyota Qualis f12 – Sold Bikes:Bullet 350 STD 1980– Sold Yamaha rd 350 1986 – Sold Yamaha Rx 100 1993 - SoldCaziva 125 cc (Water-cooled) 2007 – Sold Yamaha R1 1000cc 2008 – Sold Current PossessionsCars Maruti Esteem 97 LX Maruti Esteem 2000 VXMaruti Zen 98 lx – Under Restoration. (Till now with iridium spark plugs & stage 1 Automech exhaust) Bikes:Yamaha RXG 135 – Under Restoration.TVS Apache 160 -2008.Planning for a Diesel VW POLO or Diesel SwiftCheers !!Live to Drive, Drive to LiveHanzo
Old 8th June 2010, 14:08   #2
Senior - BHPian

Welcome to the team Hanzo. Thats an impressive collection of have - owned and currently owned vehicles you have there.
I am sure we would learn many things about the Insurance claims from you.

Have a good time at team bhp.

Cheers !
Old 8th June 2010, 15:57   #3
BHPian

Seems like bad copy/paste job. The text is less legible. .anyway, welcome to t-bhp!
Old 9th June 2010, 09:59   #4

Sammyboy :Thanks for your warm greetings, will surely be there for any motor claims clarification / Information.

Whitesqual :Thanks for your warm greetings too. you are right!. The text was typed well with spacing in word,however it landed in crunched form here.

really feel happy to get interacted so quickly.

Cheers!!
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks