Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 8th June 2010, 13:45   #1
BHPian

Hello Hello!

First post here - just saying hello!

I am curious about cars and motorbikes in India, as I have great many memories of driving in Kerala when I was young (Yamaha RX100, Bajaj Chetak, Kawazaki .. can't remember the name, Hero Honda, Splendor, Suzuki Fiero, 800, Zen etc). Those were the good days!

I live outside India now, I drive a Honda Accord these days (2.0l iVTEC engine, this is the European version, not the American model which they seems to sell in India). Lately I am really tempted to get back on a motorbike, but the insurance costs are prohibitive (but I have my eyes on a few SV650s to start off with, if I ever get a move on).

So, that's my short intro - have a good day!

regards!
Old 9th June 2010, 11:00   #2
Team-BHP Support

Welcome to Team-BHP, Positron. I quite like the handle you've chosen for yourself.
So, we do see electron joining us soon?

Tell us more about the auto scene back there in Dublin, insted of just settling for a short intro.

A quick walk though the Annoucements section of the forum would be recommended.
Looking forward to your contribution on the various threads.
Old 13th June 2010, 13:47   #3
BHPian

Thank you benbsb, and no, I couldn't co-exist with those pesky electrons!

Auto scene here is much more mellow, and more oriented towards production model cars and its features (safety being the most important, appearance next, but the gap between first and second priorities is huge).

/goes to check out other threads...

regards!
Old 14th June 2010, 01:25   #4
BHPian

And here's my current cage:

Note from Team-BHP Support : Please note that it is imperative for you to upload pictures directly to the Team-BHP Server. Click here (Uploading photographs directly to Team-BHP) to view our simple help article on uploading pictures. Thanks.

Last edited by Rehaan : 15th June 2010 at 21:17. Reason: Please see the note that has been put at the end of your post by the Support Team.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks