Team-BHP > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 10th June 2010, 11:04   #1
BHPian

New member in the family

Hello BHP-ians,

Finally I have made it. Yes, an entry to India's most celebrated automotive community. How can't I be happy when I am part of a huge family of auto enthusiasts and professionals.

I am another I.T. Professional from the queen of Arabian sea, Kochi. Regarding my experience with engines, I am mated with them for the past 9-10 years. Currently am driving a Swift VDi which just clocked 300 kms on the ODO. Before I was with an Indica Xeta which I sold a couple of months back. Just because I normally like to switch my ride once in 5 years at least. I am regular follower a lot of threads on Team-BHP for at least last 6-7 months. But had a chance to get along with the family now only.

I think thats more than enough for an Intro. Hoping to have a great stay here with dear BHP-ians.

--BHP Maniac--
Old 11th June 2010, 11:47   #2

Hi Brother,
Welcome aboard. I can feel the excitement in you on this approved entry, Since I too am a newbie here. Felt like I made it to Micheal Jacksons live concert in the front row. LOL.

Keep revving
Cheers!!!

Last edited by Technocrat : 11th June 2010 at 17:06. Reason: Removed extra formatting. Please avoid copy pasting from external editors like MS word etc
Old 19th June 2010, 08:14   #3
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhp_maniac View Post
Hello BHP-ians,

Finally I have made it. Yes, an entry to India's most celebrated automotive community. How can I not be happy when I am part of a huge family of auto enthusiasts and professionals.
--BHP Maniac--

Warm welcome to the team. You'll have an exciting time here. Drop by the board rules thread, it's quite informative and shares the DNA of this forum.

Also share your ownership report of the Swift as and when you get the time.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed