Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 10th June 2010, 18:58   #1
BHPian

Just parking...

Just thought I'd drop by for a quite introductory note and then zip on out again. I'm Sanjeev, which is a pretty ordinary name, I know. I'm a 32 year old consultant who loves number crunching, cars and horses. I love things that I can take apart and put together again, like a calculus problem or a V8 engine. And I love anything mechanical with a bit of a kick to is, which I guess explains why I worship jets and fast cars. I currently own a Toyota Innova (perfect for the Indian roads and traffic situation) and I have a long list of previously owned automobiles. And I want - no NEED - to take the SLS AMG for a spin as soon as it comes to India in August-September. Don't know whether that's going to happen but I've got my fingers crossed.
Old 10th June 2010, 19:53   #2
Senior - BHPian

Sanjeev, welcome to Team-BHP.

May your dream come true. Hope you do carry a cam when go for it
Old 11th June 2010, 18:53   #3
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanjeev.d View Post
....I love anything mechanical with a bit of a kick to is, which I guess explains why I worship jets and fast cars. I currently own a Toyota Innova..
Have you checked out one of those tuning boxes for the Innova? (i'm assuming its diesel). They sure can add some kick.
I believe V-16 has one in his Innova. You'll notice the difference immediately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanjeev.d View Post
....I want - no NEED - to take the SLS AMG for a spin as soon as it comes to India...
Hmmm. Thats one car that didn't quite impress me much. That "tunnel" short film impressed me even less.

Funny story - got a chance to see the SLS at the Auto Expo 2010.
Outside the display stall i met a Merc employee whom i knew. Jokingly i asked him, "So, have you driven the SLS yet?" .

He replied "Yes. I drove it here." - and he wasn't kidding!

cya
R

Last edited by Rehaan : 11th June 2010 at 18:54.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks