Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 25th June 2010, 02:45   #1
BHPian

Hello friends!

Hello everyone

I'm a 24 year old doctor from Mumbai - fresh out of MBBS. Preparing for post-graduate entrance exams at the moment. The reason as to why I joined this site is out of fascination and for the love of the one thing I truly love doing - which gives oneself a sense of satisfaction and freedom - DRIVING! I love travelling, photography, going places, seeing things and driving makes all of it possible!

Although I wasn't a great driver back in college, I always felt the hunger to get hold of a steering wheel and break FREE! Especially on occasions such as our yearly 'BORN TO BE WILD' road trips! Though I've been driving around in the past eight to ten months - gradually improving upon my skills. I drive a WagonR Vxi 2009 model. I'm not much of a car enthusiast per se (too bad with technical terms and general car jargon) but I'm sure you guys at Team-BHP would give me a helping hand and welcome me with open arms into the fascinating world of cars!

Thanks Team-BHP for welcoming me aboard!
Old 25th June 2010, 10:34   #2
Senior - BHPian

welcome aboard! there is so much to learn here!

please do write a ownership review of your WagonR when you get the time. i'm sure it would prove helpful for future buyers/owners.
Old 25th June 2010, 11:53   #3
BHPian

Hi Bluez, good to have one more doctor amongst us. That's the beauty of this forum - we all come from various walks of life, different cultures, unimaginable diversity - only to be united with one of the greatest passions 'mankind' has ever known - Driving.

Welcome aboard.
Old 25th June 2010, 14:17   #4
BHPian

Welcome to the forum doctor saab
Old 28th June 2010, 23:10   #5
BHPian

Thank you guys!

@IronH4WK - Which forum do I write my WagonR ownership review at? I'm still new here - haven't taken a look around much!

@SankalpDesai - You're a doctor too? Thats great! Where are all the remaining doctors at? And you're right about driving! Who knows - that could be the one thing that could broker peace between warring countries and unite them! Maybe our netas as well as those from across the border could take a leaf or two out of driving! Instead of being driven around.
Old 29th June 2010, 00:30   #6
Senior - BHPian

A warm welcome to the forum from yet another WagonR VXi owner.
Old 29th June 2010, 08:52   #7
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebluez View Post
@IronH4WK - Which forum do I write my WagonR ownership review at? I'm still new here - haven't taken a look around much!
Forums > Indian Cars > Team BHP Reviews

under this you have Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports and Long-Term Ownership Reviews. depending on how old your car is, you can post it in either. you might want to read what others have posted first as this will give you an idea how to write your review
Old 29th June 2010, 12:48   #8
Team-BHP Support

Welcome to the forum!

I see that you're a Slash fan! Do check out the exclusive Team-BHP Heavy Metal thread in the Shifting Gears section. You'd be pleased to see several rock lovers on the forum! And I'm looking forward to reading your Wagon-R ownership experience!

Oh and do go through the announcement section as well!

Have a pleasant stay!
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks