Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 16th July 2010, 10:28   #16
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaostheory View Post
Also share your views on start ups being created mostly by 40 somethings, and I am approaching a similar state in my life in about 5-10 years myself.
Thanks 'Chaostheory'. your name reminds me of Ilya Prigogine's book Order out of Chaos...very fundamental science yet quite philosophic at another level because of how it makes you think!
If you are looking at tech startups, like I am, I like Paul Graham and On Startups by Dharmesh Shah. Both are great sites with superb advice. Since you are thinking about starting up, never too late to read about how to. Best wishes. Like one senior industry guy once told me - there are many good ideas, but only a few are successful.
Old 16th July 2010, 11:31   #17
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhuli View Post
Thanks 'Chaostheory'. your name reminds me of Ilya Prigogine's book Order out of Chaos...very fundamental science yet quite philosophic at another level because of how it makes you think!
If you are looking at tech startups, like I am, I like Paul Graham and On Startups by Dharmesh Shah. Both are great sites with superb advice. Since you are thinking about starting up, never too late to read about how to. Best wishes. Like one senior industry guy once told me - there are many good ideas, but only a few are successful.
Small world, I've only just embarked on the path of non-determinism. Thx for the Paul Graham tip, Dharmesh I do read.
Yes, the trick is in its the execution, the idea is the easy part, isn't it?
Happy revving, all the best in your entrepreneurial pursuits.
Old 16th July 2010, 16:32   #18
Senior - BHPian

Hi Dhuli,

Welcome on board. Soon you are going to be a fortuner. We are waiting for your driving experiences of your Fortuner. Do write as soon as you test drive or get it.
Old 16th July 2010, 18:54   #19
BHPian

Thanks Navan49. I was told the bookings will close after 20th of this month. I am not sure if this is some sort of market gimmick! I am not able to get a test drive. Reason being vehicle is not available till Tuesday! If it works out that I can get my hands on the wheel, I will post my comments. Sure.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks