Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 1st July 2010, 22:34   #1

Hi All

Hello Team BHP,

I am Vijay Adoni, currently located at Bangalore. The reason I joined this community was basically to share my experiences of long distance travel (which i often do atleast once a month).

I have been following these posts and refer for wonderful, quality information on routes before each trip. Thanks team for sharing accurate information. Hoping to contribute to this forum to best of ability.

I am planning a trip next week to Bangalore-Mantralayam-Raichur-Lingsoor-Manvi-Bangalore. Will post details soon.

Regards,
Vijay.
Old 2nd July 2010, 08:04   #2
Distinguished - BHPian

Hi Vijay, Welcome to TBHP. Looks like we are going to hear a lot from you, and hopefully, happily too .

What do you drive ? Do share that with us, and your other intrests. Intro's with out introducing the rides are just not done here .. basically, on TBHP, how can you seperate a man from his machine ?

Do stop by the rules & regulations section, to help make it easier for you to find your way around. And hope you will enjoy your journey here with us.
Old 2nd July 2010, 12:52   #3
MX6
Senior - BHPian

Welcome. I'm also eagerly awaiting your mantralayam report. Remember, last year same time Tunga flooded Mantralayam and they had to air-lift the moola rama. Hope we don't have a repeat this year.
Old 2nd July 2010, 17:34   #4
BHPian

Hi Vijay! Welcome to t-bhp. Do you belong to North Karnataka? Good to know that you travel so often, please start sharing your travel experiences with photographs wherever possible.
Old 2nd July 2010, 20:50   #5

Hi,

Thanks for the mails. I have Innova and Santro,prefer to take Innova on long rides. I am from North Karnataka, Dharwad to be precise.

Will post the reviews soon.

Regards,
Vijay
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks