Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 11th August 2010, 20:45   #1
BHPian

Hello friends!

Hello Friends,
I am Venkatesan from Chennai and engaged in machine tools business. I will complete fifty in Feb next year.

I have a Royal Enfield – I mean really “royal” since it is a 1965 model 350. This bike is inherited from the first owner. I also had an Indica DLS (bought 2004 March), lovely car and well suited for our family of three. I lost it in June this year. More on it perhaps later as I do want my intro to be sob story.

I do weekend rides on my bullet, around 50 ~ 70 km radius from Chennai. Bullet and highways are made for each other.

Well, I have done all my research for a new hatch in this forum only and hope to own a Ritz Vxi with ABS option someday soon. Selecting the car was easier than selecting alloys, tyres, ICE (2 DIN Kenwood HU + Morel etc), seat covers (art leather??), sun films (LLumar /3M windscreen CR70?) etc.

I hope to find answers from all of you. I am looking forward to team-bhp meet in Chennai to meet up with other members.

Regards/ Venkatesan
Old 11th August 2010, 23:00   #2
Senior - BHPian

Hi Der Junge, a warm welcome aboard.

Happy car hunting. And a word of caution though, our friends here will confuse you more with more options. If you thought your ordeal is over, I am sorry to say it begins now.

Keep a tab on the Chennai meet thread for latest info on meet-ups.

Once again, a warm welcome and have a pleasant stay. Do drop by the announcement section to familiarize with the forum rules.

Last edited by sachinj12 : 11th August 2010 at 23:02.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks