Team-BHP - Hello Petrolheads
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Introduce yourself (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/introduce-yourself/)
-   -   Hello Petrolheads (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/introduce-yourself/8704-hello-petrolheads.html)

HI!!! guys I am Tarul 15years old live in Bangalore and have a passion for cars.

hey tarul

how about a more detailed introduction of your self.read some of the intro threads and you will get a rough idea

anyway welcome to tbhp and have a great stay.

Rev

hey tarul,
welcome aboard the forum.
a detailed intro is a welcomed thing to do.
BTW you signature sounds good! :)
ak

Hey Tarul welcome to team-bhp, Enjoy your stay.
Little more detailed intro would have been nice and remember to go through the announcement section

It would be better if you could post a proper introduction about yourself. Do read the announcement section before posting

Hey Tarul,

Shake hands! I too am celebrating my first day on teh forum. Plan to go a long way on. Hope to see you alongside.

Please write more about you.

Arun

Guys I am really sorry for that short intro because I was running out of time for my tuition class.

Anyway,I study at Frank Antony's(F.A.P.S)Bangalore and I have a silver Ford Ikon 1.6 nxt.well I am a real car freak and need some good tips and advice to modd my car.I play tennis and I am a green belt wado ryu karateka.Guys I think I have introduced myself in detail and if there is anything else you want to ask or tell me please
let me know.

Quote:

Originally Posted by TARUL
Guys I think I have introduced myself in detail and if there is anything else you want to ask or tell me please let me know.

You seem to be doing a lot at this age. Which car you want to mod? silver Ford Ikon 1.6 nxt? Don't you think you should give some time to it and to yourself?

Welcome to TBHP.

I think you have of binz,he is my classmate.binz has a baleno and he and myself are the best drivers in class.Well binz claims that his baleno was tuned by Sanjay Agarwal the famous rally driver and he thinks he can race me in my ikon,thats the reason I want to modd my car with basic stuff like a k&n extreme series,Catback exhaust system if that can be fitted on my ikon to try an race him.

Note from moderator: TBHP strongly suggest that you should concentrate on study and earn information/knowledge from this forum. TBHP is also strongly against under age driving.
We hope you’ll follow this till you get your license. Thanks.

Hey Tarul, welcome aboard. Your classmate Binoy aka binz is already a member! Or do you know that already?!

The Ikon is best left stock. A good set of intake and exhaust units could give you some extra horses.

Don't drive unless you have a licence! :D

HI VIPER I met u at vahan yatra remember

no offence guys but I am standing 2nd in class with average marks of 95%.I will still take your advice to try and come 1st

Hey Tarul nice to have you here at the forum man!!! Nice to have another guy from Bangalore...now we got a competetion on our hands...on which city has more members lol:
PS: You should vote in the poll..."Which city do you represent?"(type it in the search bar...and vote away pal!!

Welcome dude, enjoy ur stay. Drive safe!

Welcome Tarul... Nice to see people coming in from bangalore..