Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 22nd August 2010, 20:36   #1

Greetings!

Greetings to all at T-BHP,

Even though I had registered myself long back, this would be the first post and obviously the one that should put up a small intro about me.

Am Shameek, hailing from Kolkata, and I make spirits to earn a living.

Found out this forum and the site while searching about Ford Figo during its initial launch, and been reading all your posts and discussions all along.

See ya on the threads... Cheers!
Old 23rd August 2010, 00:24   #2
Senior - BHPian

DhumKetu, Welcome to T-BHP.

So, did you end up buying a Ford Figo? If yes, Petrol or Diesel? Or are you still confused to choose between the choices available before you? :P

Anyway, see you in other sections of the forum. Do read the rules before posting.

Have Fun

Regards
Amith
Old 23rd August 2010, 21:09   #3

Thanks Klub Class,

Yes I have booked a 1.2 Titanium.

Actually the choices were real confusing ... to the extent that I thought of purchasing a wooden cart and a pair of bulls ... so that there were no issues with color or build quality or torque or bhp or mileage.....

But then, I liked the looks of Figo from the beginning and Polo was a 5 months wait .. time which I didnt have ... and Aveo-UVA didnt make much of a sense for the features against the price. So, booked it last friday, lets see how it goes.

Since I am a biker upgrading to a car, all cars feel the same now. A Tata Safari in 3 to 4 yrs time perhaps

Btw, a request to the Mods, please pardon my habit of putting in the (excessive) use of '....' and '!!!' in my posts. This is the only place among the n number of forums that I post around.. so would take a slight bit of time to control.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks