Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 31st August 2010, 17:18   #1

Hello Team Bhp !

Hey guys my name is Gaurav & i came about this site when i was looking for tips on how to Customise a Mahindra !

I bought a Mahindra Classic 1998 from a Junkyard & was looking for ideas on the customization when i got here . I got her completely scrubbed down , changed the clutch plate / shock absorbers / steering rod etc etc etc . She has a 2.0 Liter Contessa isuzu engine , big wheels & alloys now.
Downside was that the previous owner had changed her from 4WD to 2WD after spending a packet on restoring it to what she looks like now , im thinking of converting her Back into a 4WD , What would be the approximate cost in doing so ? (will need a new gearbox too to change it back)

Also if you guys know of some one in the Delhi ? noida area who would be best suited for the conversion.

Cant wait to take her offroad !
Old 31st August 2010, 19:30   #2
BHPian

Hi Gaurav, Welcome to Team-bhp and Congrats on the Mahindra Classic. Owning the Classic is a long time dream of mine and still on the lookout for one. Do post some pictures of your Classic. And the introduce yourself thread is used only for that purpose, to introduce yourself. Place your query on a existing Classic Thread, you might get more responses. And most important, remember to go through the announcements and FAQ sections. Do adhere to T-Bhp rules and you will enjoy it here. Cheers...
Old 17th September 2010, 13:51   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by KA18 View Post
Hi Gaurav, Welcome to Team-bhp and Congrats on the Mahindra Classic. Owning the Classic is a long time dream of mine and still on the lookout for one. Do post some pictures of your Classic. And the introduce yourself thread is used only for that purpose, to introduce yourself. Place your query on a existing Classic Thread, you might get more responses. And most important, remember to go through the announcements and FAQ sections. Do adhere to T-Bhp rules and you will enjoy it here. Cheers...
Thanks Buddy ! will do the same
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks