Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 6th September 2010, 20:46   #1
BHPian

Salute!!!

Hello All,

I joined Team-BHP last month and it is a great feeling to be here. My name is Suraj and I work for a telecom MNC in Bangalore.

I enjoy traveling and like to take my set of wheels for a spin once in a while. My most memorable trip till date has been to Wayanad. Awesome place!

I currently own an MS Alto and I have been planning to upgrade to my dream car, the mighty MS Swift, for quite some time now. It seems like whenever I make up my mind to buy one, an upgrade springs out from nowhere - K-Series, 2011, and so on. So, I am keeping my fingers crossed and eagerly awaiting the 2011 model launch in India. Is it worth the wait?!! Time will tell!!!

Jai Hind!
Old 7th September 2010, 18:41   #2
Senior - BHPian

@su48, welcome to tbhp.

Yeah, too many upgrades on the Swift. Especially coming from a company that is known to flog its car-models till kingdom come.

Wonder if your alias is a play on Sukhoi fighter planes...
Old 8th September 2010, 23:52   #3
NFS
BHPian

Welcome to the TeamBHP. Swift is a loveable car and see what success it bought to MUL. So all the best for your purchase plans. To add to your confusion MUL is launching a Limited edition Swift (Just 1000Nos). Ha ha!!!

Jai Hind!
Old 9th September 2010, 13:11   #4
BHPian

Yes, you are absolutely correct. I like the Sukhoi fighter jet, amazing machine and design. I have borrowed the first two alphabets from my name and the numbers are from my DoB.

Yeah, I saw the news in the paper. Any idea when the 2011 model will be launched? I heard some people say that it will be launched in March 2011. Is it correct?

Note from the Team-BHP Support Team : Please use the "edit" button if posting within 20 minutes of the first post, instead of creating another back-to-back post.

Last edited by .anshuman : 9th September 2010 at 13:18. Reason: Back to back posts.
Old 9th September 2010, 23:30   #5
BHPian

Welcome to the family SU48

Swift is still selling like hot cakes and by the looks of it Maruti is in no hurry to bring in the new model. Most probably the launch should happen by 2nd half of 2011.
Old 11th September 2010, 17:21   #6
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by harishnair View Post
Welcome to the family SU48

Swift is still selling like hot cakes and by the looks of it Maruti is in no hurry to bring in the new model. Most probably the launch should happen by 2nd half of 2011.
@harishnair: Thanks a lot! If that's the case, then I am planning to buy the K-Series model by end of this year. Can't make myself wait till the 2nd half of 2011.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks