Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 10th September 2010, 23:48   #1

Hi BHPians! :)

Hi BHPians!

It indeed is a privilege to be a part of Team-BHP: I've been told about how much of a challenge it is to become a member and being a part of the team makes me feel special in many ways. I learnt about Team-BHP from a friend, and I have a heard a lot about the forum in fact-and I'm here, not just out of curiosity, but also because I love cars!

A little bit about me: I'm a 24 yr old girl from the great city of Bengaluru. I'm a Reporting Analyst currently working for a bank. I drive a red Swift (6 yrs old and going good) and prior to that, I started driving in the good old 800 (like everyone did those days I guess!).

I'm excited to be a part of the family! (and oddly, a bit nervous too :-[ , given my knowledge about cars is probably not as impressive as many out here) Looking forward to interacting with people, experiencing different ideas and of course, learning lots and lots more about cars!

Old 11th September 2010, 00:40   #2
Team-BHP Support

Welcome to Team-BHP Kamaka86! Good to see you on the forum, finally!

Team-BHP is quite the site for automotive enthusiasts. The information that you get here is so vast, it's mind-boggling! I've had the best of experiences here and I hope you do the same!

Do make sure that you take a quick look at the 'Announcements' section before you proceed to post.

Enjoy your stay!

Last edited by suhaas307 : 11th September 2010 at 00:56.
Old 11th September 2010, 20:56   #3

Thanks! Yeah, I'm already a little mind-boggled (in a good way!)

And I'm looking forward to reading more about female car enthusiasts too.
Old 11th September 2010, 23:07   #4
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamaka86 View Post
Thanks! Yeah, I'm already a little mind-boggled (in a good way!)

And I'm looking forward to reading more about female car enthusiasts too.

Welcome with my views.

I think that an enthusiast is an enthusiast... nothing about being Male or Female in it. Please remove this from your mind. My wife drives 4WD as fiercefully as any male and that is how you rule the road.

Regards
Old 18th September 2010, 15:28   #5

Hi Amrik! I'm sorry I've been totally out of it this past week with moving houses, shifting, packing, unpacking etc.

I'm glad you think so. Not many men do (not surprisingly), and for that matter, not many women either. I think almost ever man (or even woman) I've come across talks about a female driver like they don't belong (quite frustrating trying to argue on that point each time)..
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks