Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 15th October 2010, 00:22   #1
BHPian

Hello Guys

Hi Guys,

I am finally a proud owner of Team-BHP. This moment makes me really proud. I would take the liberty of introducing myself:

I am 33 year old Clinical Researcher from Bangalore. My interests outside of cars is writing (I am more into writing blogs), Music (i am a singer, of course not by profession but by hobby. I have participated in many singing events- external as well as internal)

About my cars and related interests: I own Maruti Wagon R since 2006. successfully completed 38000 Kms. I am planning to add Toyota Innova to my list soon.

I hope you will love my contributions in the forum

Just wanted to end this introduction with a big hello to all BHPites

Regards
Lazybrain
Old 15th October 2010, 11:56   #2
Senior - BHPian

Welcome to T-BHP lazybrain.

It's great to hear that you're a singer and I would love to listen to your songs.(Please share the links, if you have any). Please do write an ownership report on your Maruti Wagon-R.

And,I highly recommend you to go through *Announcements* section before you start posting.

Wish you a happy and safe motoring. Always wear you seat-belt.

PS: I like your username.

Amith
Old 15th October 2010, 17:09   #3
BHPian

Thanks for the warm welcome. I have loads of photos and vids regarding my participation in various company events, concerts etc. which i will upload eventually when time permits (I am a die hard fan of kishore kumar) .

I am currently busy going through the announcement section to fully understand the rules and regulations in the forum. This will not only ensure i will have a good stay at Team-BHP but will also make fellow members interaction with me more pleasant.

Regarding my Wagon R ownership report - Let me first search through the threads and if i can add more information than the existing ownership report only then i will post one (since i dont want any unnecessary duplication).

Thanks again and i hope to be in touch with you.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks