Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 18th October 2010, 12:25   #1
BHPian

Mechanical to Marine...now on Team BHP

Been wanting to write this for long, just couldnt find enough time to do so.

I am Saurabh Kanchan, a Bachelor's degree holder in Mechanical Engineering from NMAM Institute oif Technology, Karkala, Udupi(Karnataka), batch of 2006. I ventured into the shiping industry with a bridge course in Marine Engineering and have sailed on merchant vessels looking after the maintenence of Marine Diesel Engines and its associated equipment. I have loved cars from a very early age and it was my first love, even for a career choice. But then everyone fumbles somewhere or the other, and mine took me to shipping. Personally speaking it is not a very good choice for a career, you see only water for days together and sometimes even months.

I heard about Team BHP from my brother, who has been following the threads for more than a year now. I found this an ideal place to learn about the smaller version of the engines I have worked on, to share knowledge and to learn about the experiences of the other members on this forum. I have learnt some invaluable things from the threads that I have followed. I found this forum different as all the reviews here are completely unbiased and I see this forum will definitely bring a change in the Indian automobile industry

All major magazines in India today boast of helping the customers by publishing their problems, its true they do it. But then when the company carries out an advertisement for product, everything changes. Team-BHP has certainly carved a niche for itself, members pouring in support from all corners of the country, its like a big family on this forum. Team-BHP is certainly redefining the Indian Automobile scenario and I am glad to be a part of it.

Thank you one and ll for reading my introduction

Note from mod: Please do not use more than 2 smileys per post

Last edited by tsk1979 : 18th October 2010 at 13:56. Reason: smileys
Old 18th October 2010, 18:48   #2
Senior - BHPian

Saurab,
Welcome to T-BHP. Here you will know all you need to re., Automobiles, Food, Photography, Travel etc.
A helpful 60 000 + community will be there for you in every part of India.
If you are married your wife will hate the color of this page on your screen, but its worth it.
Regards,
Old 18th October 2010, 19:50   #3
BHPian

Thanks Fazal, its my love for cars that has brought me here and that is what will keep me here for ever. Hyderabad is lovely city, been there once, felt I was at home stayed in madhapur, still relish the taste of one dessert from Paradise, forgot the name, its an orange color thing made of bread, help me with the name...Will see you around
Cheers
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks