Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 25th October 2010, 12:31   #1
BHPian

Hello everyone

Hello everyone,

I am Amar from Pune posting for the first time on the Team BHP forum. I have lived my life on a diet of bikes, cars and almost everything on wheels (except for trains and planes). I work in an automobile company. Prior to that, I used to write in auto magazines like Auto India and Indian Auto. I read almost every auto publication published in India and have a reasonably sized library of books and magazines on automobiles.

Though I have known team BHP since long and have been its silent follower, I used to just update my knowledge by reading a variety of interesting topics that are regularly posted here. The amount of knowledge the members have is tremendous. Here, I would restrain from taking any specific names as all members are "dyed-in-the-wool" auto enthusiasts, the knowledge (specifically the quality) exchanged can be actually put to use! What more can one desire?

Team BHP is much ahead and above of any auto magazine as the reviews / previews / scoops are much more accurate and verdict given is clear.

WHAT WIKIPEDIA IS TO OTHERS, TEAM BHP IS TO ME.
Old 25th October 2010, 13:16   #2

Welcome on board Amar!

Great to know that you come from Auto Industry. And equally interesting to know that you use to write for Auto mags. Hope to read many of your interesting pieces on TBHP.

What was your role and experience in auto companies? Share your insight. If you don't have any NDA, which companies did you work for?

Enjoy your stay here, and wish you all the best.

Best regards.
Old 27th October 2010, 13:25   #3
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmarPaithankar View Post
I read almost every auto publication published in India and have a reasonably sized library of books and magazines on automobiles.
welcome on team-bhp Amar!!

Amar do you have any on jeeps & offroading?

& please go trough Announcements - Team-BHP & Team-BHP - Announcements in Forum : Announcements & Team-BHP - Team-BHP FAQ its very important.

rgds,
Nikhil
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks