Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 28th October 2010, 18:50   #1

Hello Team-BHP

Hello,
Sumanth here from Bangalore. I've been hooked on to riding from an early age and to driving at a later stage. Started my driving/riding history with a Scooter (LML-Vespa) and advanced to Yamaha - YBX. Still gives a lot of pleasure riding the Yamaha. My driving experience started with M800 and had a lot of fun with it, trying to take it on most of the Indian terrains and enjoyed it a lot. When it came to upgrade, I went for a Swift VXi. A good first upgrade, I can say and certainly, at that time, the best available (early 2006).

My interests lie in biking and photography, while I do enjoy driving as well. Currently, I own a RE Thunderbird, with which I have my love-hate stories associated.

In the immediate future, I plan to upgrade to Fiat Linea MJD E Pk. (provided the dealer gives the vehicle on time).

Apart from the above mentioned cars, I've had the chance of owning a Nissan Sentra, Mazda 626 and a Mitsubishi Lancer while I was out of India. Sentra was the best amongst the lot and certainly enjoyed owning it.

That's it from my side for now.

- Safe and Enjoyable driving / riding!
Old 28th October 2010, 19:16   #2
BANNED

Welcome Sumanths to team Bhp!

A good choice by choosing the Linea! Start a ownership thread once you get the delivery.
Old 29th October 2010, 14:35   #3

Sure! As I said, waiting eagerly for the delivery. Confirmed with my dealer about the date and he's very confident about giving it on time. I certainly hope he does.
Old 29th October 2010, 15:23   #4
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sumanths View Post

Sentra was the best amongst the lot and certainly enjoyed owning it.
Welcome to Team-Bhp.

I have driven a Sentra and its an amazing car.One of the best compact car to hit the US market.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks