Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 31st October 2010, 20:51   #1
BHPian

Newbie in the Family "T-BHP"

Hello Friends,

I am Sanjay from Hyderabad. I have been an ardent fan of this site, especially the "Travelogues" Forum. Had been following this forum for the past 2-3 years. I work as a Software Architect to sustain in this world, but given a choice i would want to explore the world like how "Roadinc" has embarked on albeit not with empty pockets.

I wish my family had riches to support my traveling bug . When work took me to Europe and America i did visit places. I am a Nature lover and wished we had all those fascinating places in India. I am thrilled to know from the threads about western Ghats and other places in the central India which are breath taking and speak about the natural beauty.

I happy to note that members of this forum are posting pictures of the exotic locations that India has, giving sustenance to the phrase "Incredible India !!!"
Old 31st October 2010, 22:13   #2
BHPian

Welcome!

Hi Sanjay,

Welcome to the community. As far as Travel bug is concerned, trust me you are now in company of similar minded folks.

Please take out some time and visit FAQs section of TBHP community.

You mentioned about your visits to Europe and America, it will be great if you start a thread to share your driving experience.

See you around.

Last edited by drive_or_die : 31st October 2010 at 22:15. Reason: sentence completion
Old 1st November 2010, 00:53   #3
Senior - BHPian

Welcome aboard ! The travel section is just one facet , I'm sure you will have loads of fun on this forum . It will be nice to hear from you about your travel experiences !
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks