Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 29th November 2010, 11:20   #1

Namasthe BHPians

After 2 days of trucking in the western ghats of Karnataka, when I first saw the Team-BHP membership approval e-mail, I didn’t know what to write!! Well, I am Kashyap, working in an Aerospace MNC involved in design and manufacturing of aircraft engines and equipments. It’s a wonderful feeling to be associated with like minded petrolheads.
My main hobby is traveling and I cherish many wonderful rides in different parts of India (mainly south India). I will definitely post some travelogues once I understand different rules on how to post. I had travelled around 1.2lac Km in my Honda Unicorn which I sold it a year back. My current garage includes 2010 BNW Fiat Punto MJD (12530 km on the ODO) and my dad’s 2 weeks old Linea T-Jet Plus (2200 km on the ODO)!!
I am reading T-BHP from last 3 years and that’s one of the reasons behind 2 Fiats in the family!! Looking forward to the wonderful time ahead.
Cheers.
Old 29th November 2010, 19:26   #2
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by t-jet-mahi View Post
I am reading T-BHP from last 3 years and that’s one of the reasons behind 2 Fiats in the family!!
Hey,

That's a wonderful comment - may be a compliment to T-BHP as well as Fiat.

Cheers!
Old 30th November 2010, 10:23   #3

Well, T-BHP highlighted the pros and cons of Fiat cars in an unbiased way. Surely deserves compliments. Most imporatantly it suits my requirements (long highway drives) and gives me an assurance of safety with the vault like build.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks