Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 29th November 2010, 17:41   #1
BHPian

Hello Team, Doors unlocked for BulZire.

Hello Team,

I got my membership approved on 26th, of course after a couple of rejections . Really happy to be part of such a wonderful forum and felt like clearing a certification when I saw my mail box having Team BHP approval mail. My overwhelmed thanks to Moderators for allowing me into this great community of petrol Heads.

About me, I’m Sridhar working as a software Consultant at a MNC in Bangalore and native of a small town near Coimbatore. When I was surfing a year back in search of a used car for my family, I got into Team-Bhp classifieds and slowly got to know what Team Bhp is. From then on I was a thick follower of the forum and attached to many interesting threads which kept me tracking it almost daily as a guest user. I had a thought of getting membership in this forum from last 6 months and my heart kept on pounding me about what I know to contribute here? , as I am neither a technical nor a mechanical guy to share more useful information. But still I felt that my 15 years of riding experience in various Indian motors and roads had got many instances and situations to share which would be of some help to other members in the forum. I keep enjoying each and every minute behind the wheel, still remember my first day of driving a car and crashing it to wall 15 years back. It was a FIAT 118 NE belongs to a friend of my dad who use to park his car in my home due to lack of space in his apartment.

I feel Team BHP deserves more introductions on my rides than mine, Right now I own a Swift Dzire VDI, Bullet Electra350, Honda unicorn and Yamaha RX135. RX135 will be sold to one of my close friends this weekend as I don’t get much time to spend on him.

About my Dzire VDI:

Color: Azure Grey
Model: May 2009
Km’s on the ODO: 16778
FE: 14 to 16 in City and 17 to 19 on high way.
Maximum Speed yet: 155 km/h
Custom: Completely stock now , planning for rim and tyre upgrade to 15” alloys and high profile tyres after 20k service.
Character: Sweet and Smooth, He hears to me always and does what I feel.[/left]

About my Bullet Electra 350:

Color: Black
Model: Feb 2002
Km’s on the ODO: Meter Console stopped working a year back, I didn’t mind to change it till now.
FE: we both don’t care about it!
Maximum Speed yet: 110 km/h, when the meter console was working.
Custom: Michro 2 spoke alloys, Custom rear Shock absorbers, Gold Star silencer.
Character: very adamant and most of the time I obey to what he feels.But still he is my favourite .

About my Honda Unicorn:

Color: Black
Model: August 2009
Km’s on the ODO: 9672
FE: 40 to 42 in city, never took him on the high way
Maximum Speed yet: 120 km/h
Custom: Completely stock
Character: Very sweet and Smooth, Being my wife’s favorite he got an A+ credit among my rides.

Apart from these rides, my family garage includes my dad’s 2002 Esteem VXI, my mom’s Honda Aviator, My brothers Yamaha Gladiator.

And that is all about a small introduction on me and my rides. Imprinted that Team BHP is the right place where I can get loads of information from experts in maintaining cars and bikes with great ethic. Being a member in this team, I believe I can learn a lot from various motor experts and share my knowledge as well. Right now I am going through board rules and FAQ’s clearly to make myself comfortable in using the forum effectively.

We are planning to upgrade my dad’s esteem to an SUV and shortlisted Tata Safari LX 2.2 DICOR VTT. I will catch up Safari Guru’s in respective threads for the review’s and Feedback’s.

Till Then
Sri
Old 5th December 2010, 21:52   #2
Senior - BHPian

welcome on teambhp Sridhar.

thanks for the detail information of your vehicle line up. (FE)

BTW why safari? (looks?)

also get familiar with tbhp rules here.
because you have used i'm instead of i am. (sms lingo's are not permitted here)
Team-BHP - Announcements in Forum : The Indian Car Scene

Announcements - Team-BHP

rgds,
Nikhil
Old 6th December 2010, 11:52   #3
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepster View Post
welcome on teambhp Sridhar.

thanks for the detail information of your vehicle line up. (FE)

BTW why safari? (looks?)

also get familiar with tbhp rules here.

because you have used i'm instead of i am. (sms lingo's are not permitted here)
Team-BHP - Announcements in Forum : The Indian Car Scene
Announcements - Team-BHP
rgds,
Nikhil
Thanks for the Welcome and comment Jeepster. I will take care of the board rules in my future posts.
As you said my brother and I are big fans of safari for its looks and presence on road from the day of its release. And now my family size is increased by 2 and we need a big car to carry 6 comfortably and decided on safari to bring back our old dreams alive.
Old 6th December 2010, 17:09   #4
Senior - BHPian

then wait for the new safari.
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian...placement.html

BTW if the added 2 are children then safari is ok. (only 2+3 people sit comfortably in safari)
other wise look for innova or xylo. (2+2+3 seating)
Old 6th December 2010, 17:48   #5
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepster View Post
then wait for the new safari.
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian...placement.html

BTW if the added 2 are children then safari is ok. (only 2+3 people sit comfortably in safari)
other wise look for innova or xylo. (2+2+3 seating)
Thanks for a good suggestion jeepster, our family is 5 adults+ a 3 month old baby. But somehow we are struck with safari from the beginning and did not think about any other SUV. Ayway as you said waiting for the new version of safari would be good idea. But still i will check for Innova and Xylo also.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks