Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 7th December 2010, 19:01   #1

Hello Folks

Folks,

Allow me to introduce myself, Donald from Madras wokring in an Automobile concern in chennai who have their production plant in GST Road and recently rolled out a successful Diesel HatchBack.
Guess the above lines are more to say about where i work and those reading would have guessed by now.

Avid Traveller , Own a Yamaha RX 100 1996 Model purchased recently, and 1984 Bullet inherited from my Grandad (Lucky one in a big Family) and My own Maruti Swift DDis - Black. Hoping to hear from you guys

Cheers!!!
DON

Cars are like Girls.... you keep spending once your seduced!!!
Old 7th December 2010, 19:35   #2
BHPian

Hi dude,

Welcome to the club !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donny2285 View Post
Folks,
Cars are like Girls.... you keep spending once your seduced!!!

A very well said quote
Old 14th December 2010, 15:10   #3

Re: Hello Folks

Thanks Dude... yet to get my Garage done up for Team BHP!! ITCHING to kick off soon
Old 14th December 2010, 21:35   #4
BHPian

Welcome to Team-BHP Don, going by what you have said I can assume that your work in FORD. Correct me if I am wrong.
I guess you have the best of the two bikes which were launched in India, Happy motoring and safe driving.
Do give us some update about developments in Ford
Old 14th December 2010, 22:08   #5

Hey CamChennai. Thanks a ton mate and also congratulations for the rousing welcome you have got
Yeah I do work for FORD and about the bikes , just clueless to explain in words the feelin i have while driving them. Watch out for the 2 models of Ford Fiesta which is going to be launched in mid next year. Didn't have camera to take the pics . Those beauties were here for test drive.

Note from Team-Bhp Support
- Kindly type in full and proper English, avoid.....typing.....like..... this or using SMSey language.

Last edited by Amartya : 14th December 2010 at 23:23. Reason: Edited post to according to tbhp guidelines.
Old 15th December 2010, 00:49   #6
BHPian

I should saw I was lucky enough to get that rousing welcome in Team-BHP, thanks to all members for showing interest in this thread

Next time, don't forget to take a click when you see the those beauties
Old 16th December 2010, 17:59   #7
BHPian

Hello Don, welcome

Hey Don, Welcome to team bhp,
Can you post some pics of the 2 classic bikes you have, would be great as i love both those beauties and to add to the quote you made, here goes my version of it,
Cars are like girls, you handle them with love / respect and they are yours forever, you get rough with them and they are gone for ever
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks