Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 10th December 2010, 17:44   #1
BHPian

Namaste Fellow Riders

Well, it all started with my return to India three months back when I started the search for a value for money sedan. I haven't heard of Team-BHP before but can now surely say this is the best place for any automobile buyer to look for un-biased reviews and advice and thanks to all the fellow BHPian's I now have my lovely ride "Chevrolet Aveo".

As for my introduction, I am currently located in Bangalore, work in a reputed Software Industry. Like with all IT folks want to have my own house, a good wife and a fine car to cruise around the city and nearby adventure destinations and make long trips to places like Ladakh and Goa.

I haven't planned and made many long trips but been lucky enough to stay in most exotic of places by virtue of my study and work life. Some of the best driving destinations I have been to:

Agra, Goa, Mumbai (Study locations)
Pune, Boston, Canada, Miami, NY, Niagara Falls, Bangalore (Work locations)

I hope to learn and share my travel experiences with Team-BHP community and participate in discussions regularly.

Team-BHP, Thanks for accepting me as part of your community. It was really a happy moment to see the approval mail as I sincerely feel this is the best place for all Indian petrol-heads to share and dare the riding adventure.
markmytravel is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 10th December 2010, 20:52   #2
BHPian

Re: Namaste Fellow Riders

Congrats on your new buy and Welcome to Team-BHP
Please start off with your buying experience followed by ownership report.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks