Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 25th December 2010, 22:58   #1

It feels like getting into club 33

Hello,

First of all let me explain what I meant in the subject. Club 33, for those who are unaware is a private club located in the heart of the New Orleans Square section of Disneyland. The membership fee of the club is $27K and there is a 14 years wait list.

So here I am, Akshay by the way getting in after 4 (if my memory serves me right) attempts. I am from Nagpur and currently working in Corporate Finance. I found Team-Bhp via google and have to say its the best car site full of valuable information.

Basically I came back from UK after 3yrs (studied for 2 and worked for 1) around mid June and decided to hunt for a new car around August end. That was the time I discovered Team-bhp, was silent reader for long and then decided to join. I currently own Corolla Altis, Accent, Santro Xing & Jazz. I cant wait to get started on this forum and share my experience in much more detail.

Finally, really happy to be part of this great community. Bye for now.
Old 26th December 2010, 00:42   #2
BHPian

Re: It feels like getting into club 33

Welcome akshay..
Have a wonderful stay here and keep revving the team bhp way.
Old 26th December 2010, 12:41   #3
BHPian

Re: It feels like getting into club 33

Hey Akshay welcome to Team-BHP, good that you got in 4 attempts, for me it took more than that

Looking forward to see a ownership report on your Altis. Saw your thread on booking a Vento and taking Jazz, it was a nice well narrated post.

Happy and safe motoring
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks