Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 7th January 2011, 14:52   #1
BHPian

Hello, Wish You a Happy New Year !

Dear Team-BHPians,

Let me start my introduction with a New Year wish !

I am 31 years old working for a leading automotive supplier. By virtue of education, I am a mechanical engineer with a master degree in automotive engineering. For the last 8 years I am working in the engine management systems for petrol engines in the domain of engine exhaust systems which involve emission control and optimization. I am happy and of course proud to have contributed in the development of emission control systems for cars in India which include Tata Nano, Suzuki Ritz and SX4.

After being an observer of the discussion forums for almost 2 years, I had applied for the membership and I got the approval in the second attempt after convincing the moderators with my answers in the membership column. I am very happy to be a part of this community. In fact, in my opinion, T-BHP is the only online portal which has got an answer for any question related to cars and motorcycles. I have almost become an addict to T-BHP and as someone says “Addiction has to be enjoyed” and I am here to enjoy the forums in T-BHP.

Regarding my steeds, I own a 2007 model Suzuki Alto Lxi with 60,000 km and a 2009 model Royal Enfield Bullet STD 350 with 7,000 km on their odometers. Alto is used as my daily workhorse, for trips to grocery stores and regular highway journeys. Bullet STD 350 is my companion for weekend touring which has seen numerous state highways, country roads and non-existent roads of the Western Ghats of Tamilnadu and Kerala. I would be happy to share the details and pictures of my solo and group rides in the days to come. My dream ride is to the high Himalayas and valleys of Arunachal and I hope this would come true someday.

Thanks for reading such a lengthy post and looking forward for an interesting interaction with you all.

Last edited by Eddy : 7th January 2011 at 14:58. Reason: Removing formatting tags. Pl see next post
Old 7th January 2011, 14:58   #2
Team-BHP Support

Re: Wish You a Happy New Year !

A happy new year to you too, and welcome to the forum

Your post appeared with formatting tags. This happens when a post is copied from an external editor like MSWord. Please use the site directly to post, or use notepad. Thanks.

See you around, but please make sure that you go through the rules
Old 7th January 2011, 16:40   #3
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
.... For the last 8 years I am working in the engine management systems for petrol engines in the domain of engine exhaust systems which involve emission control and optimization.....
Not a bad profile at all to be a part of this forum. Welcome and hope to see some technical details being shared to answer a lot of questions regarding engines and exhausts.

Rules are simple - Just post in a way you would like to read (other posts).
Old 8th January 2011, 00:04   #4
BHPian

Vankkam Sir, Welcome aboard Ride_4_Fortune

looking forward to see your travelogue and your expert advise on petrol heads.

Happy and Safe motoring.
Old 8th January 2011, 16:46   #5
BHPian

Re: Hello, Wish You a Happy New Year !

@Eddy, VW2010, camchennai,

Thank you all for the wishes !
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks