Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 8th January 2011, 11:39   #1
BHPian

Addicted !!!

HI BHPians !!

I was a silent member for sometime ....and there is no better time than this to introduce myself ...."The Thar"

I'm a small scale planter who has done my Mba way back ,I'm 4 decades old ,never ever worked in my lifetime, contemplate about most of the things under the sun ( read machines ) .

I'm quite a petrol head I guess , It all started from the RX 100 , fixing spoliers to the 800 and trying to make it look like the lancia delta integrale and wasting all my time to perfect the Rd 350 ..of course being from the central part of Kerala amidst the plantations could never skip the Mahindras ,I guess I will never find a better place other than Team Bhp .

I have learned quite a bit about machines after I got hooked on to Team Bhp....and the endless debates about the Thar has educated me to run wild even in the Rubicon trail .

I had a small stint in Dubai and was very much frustrated by the the scene in India , but look at it now ......we are all set to take off.

I'm so happy to be interacting with all of you guys and what more can we ask for , the EVO to the THAR , the Lightforce to The Yokohamas and the Infinity to the Alpine the list is endless ..

I still remember the only Information I could lay my hands on when I was young was the Car and bike and the Indian Auto Journal , and without Team Bhp my life could have been incomplete.
Ooh I'm addicted ..

Cheers guys .....
--
Slalom !!
Old 8th January 2011, 13:13   #2
Team-BHP Support

Re: Addicted !!!

I just saw a comment in another intro thread that said :

"Welcome home" slalom.

Seems appropriate here!

Lancia delta integrale 800

cya around,