Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 25th January 2011, 18:31   #1
BHPian

Hello TBHP

Hello TBHP

I have been lurking in TBHP for the past one year before deciding to take a plunge as a member. TBHP has helped me choose the right car and thanks to all the members for making it a wonderful open source for info on automobiles in India.

Am in the early 30s working in the IT industry in Chennai, living near Tambaram with interest ranging from current affairs, strategic, military and off course cricket. Been an automobile enthusiast from childhood but lost interest only to be reignited by tbhp.

Vehicles owned: Ind Suzuki AX 100, Pulsar 150, Apache , Getz GLS (all first generation)
Currently owning: Fazer, Activa, TVS XL super, and a brand new Indigo Manza QJD Aura +. My dad had changed his bike 30 different times and cars 10 different times with the current one being a Wagon R VXI with the K series engine
Old 25th January 2011, 20:10   #2
BHPian

Re: Hello TBHP

Vanakkam Sridhar

welcome aboard and have fun just like the gang .
10 cars 30 bikes well!! lemme guess then that you have seen them all , hope my wife allows me to do the same lucky you..

bye
Durga
Old 25th January 2011, 20:52   #3
BHPian

Re: Hello TBHP

Vanakkam Sridhar, Welcome aboard.

Congratulation on getting your membership, please do start a ownership thread on your Manza and tell us more about 30 bikes and 10 cars

Please do take a pit stop in announcement section to understand how the forum works.

Since you are from Tambaram, you should like this thread
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks