Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 13th February 2011, 14:06   #1

Hello BHPians

Hello BHP folks,

Am a Hyundai Getz Prime owner for the past 3 and half years, and clocked about 36000 kms. Wouldn't be much if I didnt' mention that it wasn't driven around for close to an year.

As a car owner, had been mostly in Bangalore till an year ago, when I moved to Hyderabad. My car has taken me many a place from Bangalore - a few places worth mentioning involve Shimoga, Chitradurga, Coorg, Wyanad, Ooty, Yercaud, Pondicherry and Chickmagalur.

Though I was an avid reader of this site during the past 4 years, and had browsed varied degrees of useful information, I wasn't much of a writing guy. I recently felt that I have taken too much, and should start contributing to the cause.

Here I am now, back from a 1800 kms trip from Hyderabad to Kanha National Park and ready to launch.

Cheers,

KC
Old 13th February 2011, 17:00   #2
BHPian

Re: Hello BHPians

I liked the Getz as well but was told that the model would be discontinued. So went for the Wagon R.

With 36k plus in the odo you have a lot to share with bhpians KC. Looking forward to your Kanha travelogue.
Old 14th February 2011, 04:32   #3
BHPian

Welcome aboard KC.

I can assume from your post that you travel a lot, do keep us posted about your travelogues.
Old 14th February 2011, 09:44   #4
BHPian

Hi Kcgiri, welcome onboard the TeamBHP ship ahoy !
I am sure you will enjoy your stay here.
Old 14th February 2011, 09:59   #5
BHPian

Welcome to Team-BHP-a great site wither greater BHPians. This one site where everyone is falling over each other to help you. Reading the travelogues is like sitting in your room but seeing far of places like Bhuj in the West, Leh/Manali in the North, Kibithu in the East and Kanyakumari in the West not forgetting the least travelled Central India.

Col Jude Mayne
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks