Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 23rd February 2011, 11:42   #1

Salaam Namaste

Hello everyone,
I am now a proud member of this elite forum. Had been following T-BHP for almost 2 years, and now decided that I am worthy of being a member. I believe that there is only one way of making it to this forum i.e you have to EARN a membership here.

Now a brief ice-breaking session on me...i basically hail from Bangalore, finished my education here and started my career with a major OEM in pune as a vehicle integration/packaging designer. My main area of expertise is Digital Mock-Up. Moved back to bangalore in 2010 with a MNC engineering services company and continuing in the same domain. Being a part of the integration team i was constantly in touch with the ergonomics dept and comments/test drives/ownership experiences in this forum has really helped me in understanding the needs and views of the people. Believe me our forum is a lot more popular in the OEM circle than we think it is and has influenced a lot of facelifts.

Regarding my id Pro-Grammer, it is just for the sake of satisfying my dad (on paper). He always wanted to pursue a career in CS & IT (influence of bangalore & big bucks i guess), but i listened to my heart and followed the automotive lady. My first ride was on a Rajdoot T 175 (1987) on pillion of course. My first experience of burnt petrol under my control was on a RX-100 which was owned by my elder brother. Now I ride a Apache RTR Fi (2009) and drive a Chevy Beat LS (2010)

Now that i have EARNED my membership here, am pretty sure that this is going to be one long love story...
Old 23rd February 2011, 23:06   #2
BANNED

Re: Salaam Namaste

Welcome to this wonderful world - Pro-grammer
Glad to know that you are related to the auto industry and would like to hear from you about your experiences and learnings.
Old 25th February 2011, 16:14   #3
Senior - BHPian

Re: Salaam Namaste

Welcome to team-bhp Family Pro-Grammer !

Have a nice time here, cheers !
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks