Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 2nd March 2011, 02:42   #1

Hi all the members of Team-BHP

Hi all the members of Team-BHP,

I am Shank Reddy working for a BPO Corporation in USA, Originally from Warangal (AP) 150 km’s from Hyderabad

I am an jeep enthusiast since my childhood. I learned how to drive on a left hand Willy’s. When I was young I was exposed to lot of jeeps, during the summer holidays I used the jeep to visit our village near Warangal which was surrounded by forest, literally I grew up around the jeeps.

Currently I own a 1944 Willy’s left hand drive diesel jeep and I am looking for a L134 petrol engine for my Willy’s to make it original. My parents have a 2010 Bolero and I drive a Suzuki XL7 4x4 and a 2009 Honda crv.

I came across Team BHP couple of years ago while browsing for 4 wheel drive forums on the net. I am looking forward to participate in Team-BHP events in 2012

Last edited by aah78 : 2nd March 2011 at 04:20. Reason: Text format tags removed.
Old 7th March 2011, 13:13   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: Hi all the members of Team-BHP

Hi,
Welcome.

Our 4X4 section is just the place for you.

Regards
Sutripta
Old 9th March 2011, 10:29   #3
ACM
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: Hi all the members of Team-BHP

Shankreddy, welcome aboard.

You might want to consider the NAB Blind Man Rally next year. It's great fun, happens around Jan End, and though not a TBHP event, it has a lot (majority) participants from TBHP.

Check out the threads from Samurai, Hardeev, Tramway, Tejas, Wolf, Jassi etc in the 4X4 Vechicles section. Look out for the 5Stars thread, and lap them up first they give a real feeling of goose bumps as one goes through them.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks