Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 2nd March 2011, 19:44   #1

A hello that's been long overdue

Hi guys

This is Anup from Pune. I wouldn't say I'm a car enthusiast as such since I don't know much about how better numbers translate to better cars but I love driving them machines and I'm trying to learn. And trust me TBHP is helping quite a bit at that.

I've been a member at this forum for quite some time now. Haven't owned a car myself but drove my folks' 1992 Premier 118NE for almost 6-7 years before I moved to Bangalore for work. A couple of years back my parents sold the NE and I was terribly disoriented for about a week. Now I'm back and looking to buy a car. So headed back to the trustworthy TBHP forums to gather info. Based on all the input and my TDs I'm planning on a Linea TJet+. But more on that elsewhere.

Forgot to mention ... normally I ride my black 2004 Pulsar 150 DTSi. But I hope that changes soon

Have read about the Pune Tapri meets. Look forward to meeting some of you guys in real life.
Old 2nd March 2011, 20:48   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: A hello that's been long overdue

Welcome aboard. Not really sure if it is really late to welcome you considering that you are a member since 2008 and the introduction is posted now Anyway better late then never.

The Tapri Meet is planning a Drive Meet on 13th March. More on it would be there on the thread.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks