Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 10th March 2011, 19:21   #1
BHPian

Hello team-bhp

My dear fellow automotive enthusiasts,

A big 'hi' to all of you.It feels very nice to be part of such a large like minded community. This is Mahesh and I am from Andhra Pradesh. I usually divide my time between the cities of Hyderabad and Visakhapatnam and I also travel frequently across S.E.Asia

I am a Marketing Consultant by profession but I am first and foremost, a passionate automotive connoisseur. I am also a Wildlife enthusiast,semi-pro photographer,gadget fan and a budding writer among many other things..

I currently am driving a white 2010 Bolero SLX but I am planning to upgrade soon.

I hope to be a useful addition to the forum and the discussions that take place in it.

Regards,
Mahesh
Old 10th March 2011, 19:59   #2
BHPian

Re: Hello team-bhp

Welcome aboard Mahesh.

Please go through Announcement section to understand how forum works

2010 Bolero and you wanted to upgrade soon!! Did you mean any mods or new vehicle??
Old 10th March 2011, 20:09   #3
BHPian

Hello camchennai

thanks for the welcome mate.

My dad wants the bolero for his frequent trips to the hilly areas in the Andhra- Orissa border. So I have to let go, albeit reluctantly.

I am looking to go in for a used 2005-2007 Pajero 2.8 now. Have to see how successful I will be in my search.
Old 10th March 2011, 20:43   #4
BHPian

Welcome Mahesh and good luck in finding your new car. Your Sierra looks so new. I hardly see such good looking Sierras.
Old 10th March 2011, 21:49   #5
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfvinay View Post
Welcome Mahesh and good luck in finding your new car. Your Sierra looks so new. I hardly see such good looking Sierras.
Thanks a lot buddy. That's a 1996 Sierra which I bought in a junkyard for 30,000 bucks. I spent a year & about 2 lakhs restoring it to pristine condition. I will post those pictures and the story of that restoration in the forums soon.
Old 10th March 2011, 22:43   #6
BHPian

Your sierra restoration story is of interest to me. My brother bought a Sierra last year for around 60k and is restoring it now. I think it is almost complete. Hopefully it will come out well as my brother too is a auto head and spends lot of time at the garage. Sierra is a beautiful vehicle though small problems keep popping up as usual with TATA cars.
Old 10th March 2011, 23:08   #7
BHPian

Welcome aboard Diesel9999. Good to see such an immaculately maintained Sierra which is one of my favourite vehicles.

So catch up with the Hydeez in one of our meets which is to take place on the 26th or 27th of this month, the link can be found here

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/team-b...011-meets.html

By the way I am a native of Vizag too but lived all along in Hyderabad.
Old 11th March 2011, 10:48   #8
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by octane78 View Post
Welcome aboard Diesel9999. Good to see such an immaculately maintained Sierra which is one of my favourite vehicles.

So catch up with the Hydeez in one of our meets which is to take place on the 26th or 27th of this month, the link can be found here

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/team-b...011-meets.html

By the way I am a native of Vizag too but lived all along in Hyderabad.
Thanks for the comments on the sierra buddy. I would love to join with the Hydeez and I will post my response in that thread. Looking forward to the meet

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfvinay View Post
Your sierra restoration story is of interest to me. My brother bought a Sierra last year for around 60k and is restoring it now. I think it is almost complete. Hopefully it will come out well as my brother too is a auto head and spends lot of time at the garage. Sierra is a beautiful vehicle though small problems keep popping up as usual with TATA cars.
Hi Vinay. The Sierra is almost like your girlfriend. You need to pamper it and it will reward you well. Let me know if your brother has any issues with the restoration like parts availability or modifications. I will be glad to help.
Old 16th March 2011, 11:59   #9
Distinguished - BHPian

Welcome Onboard Mahesh. Look forward to your contribution on the forum and also do make a pit stop at the forum rules section.

Look forward to meeting you at the next Hyderabad Meet.

Have fun here !

Cheers
Mobike008
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks