Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 11th March 2011, 21:28   #1
sGj

hey all.

I’m from Chennai, been hoping between here and Australia for the past few years. I’m not one of those people who have been living and breathing cars for a better part of their life, actually the automotive bug bit only a few years back when I had to choose between a few used cars at a friend’s yard.

Did some quick “research” and settled on the Verada. A 2002 model which I have fallen in love with. It was during that time that I started enjoying engines on wheels.

Stumbled upon this site a few months back, went through a lot of the posts and saw that there are varied interests here. I am also a newbie at photography. Started out as a hobby recently. Everyone says im getting better at it (My sister says I suck… Sisters – you just have to love them).
Other that these i'm also into gamming.

Anyways, this site feeds two of my fav pastimes. So I’m here to stay!!
Cheers
Old 11th March 2011, 22:07   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: hey all.

Welcome sGj on T-BHP. I am sure you would find lot of inputs on the forum as a fuel for both of your pastimes ( Photography and cars.. I hope i am correct here)
Old 16th March 2011, 15:20   #3
ACM
Distinguished - BHPian

sGj

Welcome

Do check out the thread on Safari and Scorpio pictures (in the wild) in the Indian Car scene section, these have lovely snaps that combine both your love cars and photography.

Also the travel/trips section covers a lot of wonderful locations in absolute beauty.
Old 18th March 2011, 16:28   #4
sGj

awesome ACM.. i'll definitely check those out.. The travelogues here are quite amazing and informative.. Thanks..
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks