Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 25th March 2011, 13:08   #1
BHPian

Introduce yourself

Hi All Team BHP'ians,

At last, i managed to become one. I was denied the membership twice, and the third attempt proved lucky for me. I had to read all the questions seriously and deliberately before posting an answer. Reminds me of my first board exam!

Well, i am Capitalson to you. A car lover. My 1st car was 2001 Ford iKON 1.8D. 2nd car is a ( i still have that) 2004 Ford Flair 1.3, 3rd one was a 2007 Nissan "Altima", 4th was a 2006 Mitsubishi "Eclipse" & 5th was a 2008 Ford "Fusion". The 3rd, 4th & 5th cars were bought when i was in Sunnyvale, USA.

Now planning to buy a i10 1.2 "Sportz" AT for my wife, but i seriously doubt that she would drive the car considering Delhi traffic conditions!

Well, i am proud to be a Team BHPian. Will post regularly with all my on-road-experiences.
Old 25th March 2011, 13:40   #2
BHPian

Re: Introduce yourself

Welcome aboard Capitlson-BHP is a place where all vehicle and road lovers should be. Delhi traffic???? the less said the better-but honestly speaking tell me a town or City where the traffic and road manners does not drive you up the gum tree?? I hear alot about Chandigarh-not been there since 1985??

Colonel Jude Mayne
Old 29th March 2011, 17:49   #3
BHPian

Re: Introduce yourself

Hi Colonel, thanks for welcoming me. Your statement is absolutely true about our traffic conditions all over. But hones our observation skills and the ability to quickly react! I too have not been to Chandigarh since 1981 when my dad was posted there (He was a captain in Indian Army).

Anyways, i would rate the driving style in Delhi as more aggressive than that of Bangalore's. It's maddening in Bangalore but definitely not aggressive. Anyways, i have a question. We have planned to go to Manali from Delhi on 6th of April and to be back by 11th. Can i drive the 3 days new i10 AT to Manali and back? Your views will be greatly appreciated.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks