Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 27th March 2011, 12:07   #1
BHPian

Aloha!!

Hello fellow Bhpians,

First up, thank you Mods for accepting my profile. Its like one of those hard fought battles over the years to get into such a distinguished portal (been trying for almost 4 years before this, of course have to blame myself for being so tied up elsewhere). Thanks again.

Everyone knows me by the name Bikram. Hail from the extremely crowded yet charismatic Mumbai. Have recently quit my job, so sitting up on the statistics of being jobless yet love-every-moment-of-it, no regrets. Anyways apart from this i serve in the Merchant Navy, propelled beyond 10K's of Horses, have been travelling and working for the past 10 yrs, got the opportunity to be on the most and not-the-most motor-able roads in the world, eaten bizarre foods (nope not trying that again). My set of wheels aren't/weren't those fancy types, A 1995 Bajaj Super FE (presently owned), 2003 Maruti 800 (sold), 2007 Maruti Alto (present), 2011 onwards - 4WD Mah. Scorpio (future) - hoping to get a chance for the 4x4 excursions in the near future. Am a avid bicyclist, hobbyist Photographer and pure adrenalin junkie.

Well thats just a short version of me, am sure am larger than life. So i believe i can do justice on this amazing plethora of gentlemen and their ideas. Keep Revving bhpians.

Adios.
Old 27th March 2011, 12:19   #2
BANNED

Re: Aloha!!

Hi Bikram,

Welcome to TeamBHP

Now do let us know the adventures behind the 10k horses too and please do post the buying experience ,when you buy the scorpio 4x4
Old 27th March 2011, 20:05   #3
BHPian

Thank you Joshguy,

I will try and put my share of adventures/travels and 4wd buying listings in the near future, caring about 10k horses, they are called ships in Lehman language. Although am no Sindbad guy, but i have had some real stuff to share with. Needs correct threads and listeners. Well this is an Auto portal, so i will by and far maintain the trend.

Cheers
Old 27th March 2011, 22:29   #4
Joy
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by bikxsans660 View Post
Thank you Joshguy,

I will try and put my share of adventures/travels and 4wd buying listings in the near future, caring about 10k horses, they are called ships in Lehman language. Although am no Sindbad guy, but i have had some real stuff to share with. Needs correct threads and listeners. Well this is an Auto portal, so i will by and far maintain the trend.

Cheers
Welcome to TBHP. IMHO it is a complete portal. If you lurk around, you will find (apart from auto enthusiastic) some great photographers, some great writers, some great tech savvy persons and this list will never end. And overall, some great friends. It's a true treasure house of information.

Looking forward to your stories.

Have a wonderful stay.
Old 29th March 2011, 21:15   #5
BHPian

Thanks Joy,

I have been all over the forums since the past 4-5 years, its fantastic to see, i must say, a league of extra - ordinary gentlemen and their visions.

Cheers
Bikram
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks