Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 11th April 2011, 17:01   #1

Greetings

I am Dr Prof Ranga Sai, age 56 years, driving enthusiast; graduating from trekking in 70s to biking in 80s. Presently I drive cars.

My next passion is Buddhist heritage photography. Driving helps me reach these Buddhist destinations.

I will driving through Maharashtra and Madhya Pradesh. A route covering over 2500 kms. The route is Mumbai - Aurangabad - Maheswar - Sanchi - Pachmarhi - Pench - Akola - Manmad - Mumbai.

I need your best wishes and advice on road safety in Madhya Pradesh.
Old 12th April 2011, 07:37   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: Greetings

Welcome Sir to the T-BHP Family.

I am sure you would get lot of information on your question on the route queries section. Wishing you all the best and a safe drive.
Old 12th April 2011, 07:54   #3
BHPian

Good to have you on board Sir. Wisdom comes with experience and i am sure we will look forward to your advice rather than it being the other way round. Have a safe drive
Old 12th April 2011, 08:33   #4

Thanks for the great welcome. Feels great to be amongst caring and wise people.
Old 12th April 2011, 09:03   #5

Welcome to the forum Rangasai
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rangasai View Post
I will driving through Maharashtra and Madhya Pradesh. A route covering over 2500 kms. The route is Mumbai - Aurangabad - Maheswar - Sanchi - Pachmarhi - Pench - Akola - Manmad - Mumbai.
Thats quite a trip you are planning. Have not been to MP but have not heard anything great about the road there accept may be Bhopal and associated. Am sure there are wiser people in the forum who can help you.

All the best and drive safe.
Old 12th April 2011, 12:17   #6
BHPian

Welcome sir to the Team-BHP family. You have planned a really long trip and its very nice to see passionate people like you who are sharing their passions(other than driving) with us on the forum. Wish you a great journey and please dooo keep us updated with the pics and your experiences while on the journey

Drive safe- Bilal
Old 12th April 2011, 19:44   #7
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rangasai View Post
I am Dr Prof Ranga Sai,

Welcome professor, could you please share your ride (present and the past) and also your long driving experiences.
Old 13th April 2011, 13:41   #8

Thanks for making me feel, at home. I shall share what all I can. Compared to veterans on this forum I am a novice.
I can only pride, an accident free driving history of over 42 years, may it be a scooter, bike or car. I could escape even skidding on slippery Mumbai roads during monsoons, for over 26 years.
I wish to continue safe driving for the remaining period.
Safe driving is my major concern.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks