Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 20th April 2011, 16:30   #1

Hi Team-bhp

Hi Bhpians, I am Manish, I work as a software engineer in Bangalore. I came across my first automobile when I was in high school, it was my father's 25 year old Bajaj 150. The scooter was three geared and was totally un reliable. It happened that I got the scooter at the same time I was studying how IC engines work, so I got an opportunity to apply some of my study. When I took the scooter for repair, I used to sit through the repair and the mechanic used to explain me about the parts, I was fascinated by the gears and the mechanism used to change gears, like though all input gears are connected to all output gears all the time, only one set will turn the rod that turns the wheel etc. That started my fun journey with automobiles. Later I learnt driving my Dad's Maruti 800, then I got my own Caliber, which I sold and bought automatic zen. Now I have the Zen and automatic Civic. I am physically handicapped with my left leg atrophied because of polio attack in child hood. This is the reason I buy automatic, though I can drive manuals and love them. My other interests are cycling, my cycle mileage is almost as much as my car's this year. I am very much science oriented, my hobbies include building telescopes, photography and travelling. I play chess, TT, and tennis. I came to know about team-bhp about 3 years back when I was looking for route to drive to Goa from Bangalore, as it turned out team-bhp had the best route. I had been following team-bhp occasionally since then, but thought of registering now. I read whole thread on long term maintainence of civic before I bought it. The info I got on the car in Team-bhp, I would have never got anywhere else.
I would love to buy a jeep, a LC and a Z4 if in future if I have enough money.
I am happy that I am member of this super community and would love to interact with you all,
Cheers,
Old 20th April 2011, 16:42   #2
BHPian

Re: Hi Team-bhp

Hey Manish, Welcome to T-bhp and enjoy your stay here.

Check the FAQs to understand the posting rules of t-bhp.

Happy Motoring and Drive Safe.

Cheers,
Rajesh
Old 20th April 2011, 17:17   #3

Re: Hi Team-bhp

welcome to T-BHP. Have a great start with all the knowledge T-BHP members have to give out. do visit the forums for more information on the new technology in automobiles. Enjoy
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks