Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Long-Term Ownership Reviews
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 15th December 2023, 22:57   #91

Re: Our Silver Sprinter - Volkswagen Jetta 2.0 TDI. EDIT: 92,000 km up!

Hi Vishy, I recently came across your profile and read about the hot start issue on the Jetta. I have a Audi Q3 2.0 Tdi 1,85,000km and I am facing the same issue for the past few months. Showed the car to an ex Audi technician and he was of no help. can you help me source the carbon bush kit?
Old 7th January 2024, 08:46   #92

Good to read such a detailed post brother. I own a Brown Jetta 2.0 TDI and I want to do a suspension overhaul. The front suspension is in a bad shape. Even the flywheel needs a replacement I feel.

As usual, ASC in thane Wagle Estate has quoted a steep price around 2 lakhs for entire suspension, flywheel etc.

Any trusted and reliable FNGs in Mumbai, Navi Mumbai or Thane on whom we can rely upon for the suspension works?

Would be glad to save atleast a lakh compared to the price ASC has quoted.
Old 7th January 2024, 10:02   #93
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by VW_Clan_Lover View Post
Good to read such a detailed post brother. I own a Brown Jetta 2.0 TDI and I want to do a suspension overhaul. The front suspension is in a bad shape. Even the flywheel needs a replacement I feel.

As usual, ASC in thane Wagle Estate has quoted a steep price around 2 lakhs for entire suspension, flywheel etc.

Any trusted and reliable FNGs in Mumbai, Navi Mumbai or Thane on whom we can rely upon for the suspension works?

Would be glad to save atleast a lakh compared to the price ASC has quoted.
Hey VW_Clan_Lover, glad to hear you also own a Jetta TDI.

Although my car is sold, I have a couple of contacts with FNGs in Dadar and can also help you source parts. The only issue is he's already overburdened with work and generally takes clients on my reference only.

I also know a couple of distributors but again, they prefer dealing with people on my reference. I can share all those contacts in private. You can mail me at:

ananthiyer02@gmail.com
vishy76 is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks