Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Long-Term Ownership Reviews
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 14th August 2013, 17:12   #16
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: 1,47,658 km Zen Mpfi report + drift and slide pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by srishiva View Post
I sold my 99 Zen carb version to my brother for 1 lakh 4 years ago. He sold it again for the same price recently Heard lots of people like this car.
You can consider it that he drove it for free for 4 years, only paying for the fuel! But seriously, the car commands very good resale value. Its difficult to find an MPFI Zen for less than a lakh. Here, your's was a carb version, so even better.
saket77 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 20th August 2013, 06:40   #17
BHPian

Mod Note : Please use the EDIT or MULTI-QUOTE buttons instead of typing one post after another on the SAME THREAD!.

To know how to multi-quote, click here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sushrutha View Post
Anywhere between 50-70K.
It's almost 17 years old, does it have any rust formation ?
Very recently , brought a End -2001 MPFI VXI Zen, it had rust near the engine. Had to change the member. Got to know that most of the year 2000+ Zen are prone to rust just below the apron.
The engine looks kind of rusted, but its not the brownish rust, looks like greyish patches on the surface. I havent checked around the Apron. We spent almost 65K in getting it to this shape. Thanks for your estimate, I was kind of lost.

Quote:
Originally Posted by saket77 View Post
Since the original post is about 6 years old, I believe that the OP might have sold his car by now, but a nice review of the pocket rocket. The Zen has been a very successful candidate in the Indian automotive history and even being out of production since so many years, it has garnered praises and recommendations from all auto enthusiasts. Doubles as a great small car for a family of 4 too.
Absolutely right, my mom still says the rear seating of our Zen has more space than our SX4 hehehe... It was really a wonder machine...

Last edited by GTO : 21st August 2013 at 12:22. Reason: Please use the EDIT or MULTI-QUOTE buttons instead of typing one post after another!

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks