Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Long-Term Ownership Reviews
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 25th February 2008, 13:54   #16
BHPian

The service advisor explained to me on 'engine rejuvenation' and I was convinced enough to give a go ahead. My bad, I do not remember all of what he told me now.

I'll update his post with the details once I get to talk to him on this.

What is the odo reading on your Indica? 'Rejuventaion' is required if your odo shows around 50K (that's what I remember from the discussion I had with the service advisor).

Regards
Rex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strangerintown View Post
That's a good detailed report Rex. BTW, what is this "Engine Rejuvenation" and what does it involve. Could you share some details on this?

The Indica used to have a starter defect which used to cause issues during hot starting at times. Could your problem be something to do with the starter as well?
Old 28th February 2008, 12:54   #17
BHPian

My dis-pleasure with Automart is for the following two reasons:

1. I'm sure they were aware of the tire issue. But, they did not mention that to me. I asked them why tires are different and why only two of them have been changed. They gave some reason which, I believe, the first owner told them. For that matter, even the Car Evaluator/Assessor I'd hired to evaluate/inspect the car too missed this tire issue. Surprising !

2. Automart folks told me that the car comes with four speakers. I could see the rear ones. But, the front speakers were inside the front-door panel and I could not see them. But, instead of veriying whether they were there really, they insisted that front-speakers are there. And, I believed them. I could not check them out since the car did not come with a Head Unit. Finally, they were not there !

Reagrds
Rex

Quote:
Originally Posted by narayan View Post
good write up rex. btw what about those issues with automartindia ? maybe u cud touch upon them so that others are aware before dealing with automart

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks