Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Long-Term Ownership Reviews
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 18th May 2008, 13:52   #106
BHPian

MaXBhp- I saw the car in flesh and its looking awesome to say the least. Two things I would recomend is that remove the marikar stiker from the boot and the front is looking bland wihout those foglights and if possible a chrome exhaust tip. The thud thud sound maybe due to a foulty lower arm and regarding the tyres I wud highly recomend the Michelin PP2 205/60 but I think 205/55[S.drives] is the techinically correct upgrade.In fact when you compare the PP's with other brands which come in the same size they look more wider.Iam using 195mm PP1's in my lancer and they look as wide as 205's which I was using before.

Last edited by Veelubai : 18th May 2008 at 13:55.
Old 18th May 2008, 17:58   #107
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torqueguru View Post
@Maxbhp
Man! Sexy Car you got there!!! I too had the squeaky sound from the rear brakes while reversing, but its now gone fully after cleaning.
Regards,
TG.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xehaust View Post
Awesome car. Looks killer in all black suit. The thud thud sound could be originating from the suspension. Get it checked out.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Veelubai View Post
MaXBhp- I saw the car in flesh and its looking awesome to say the least. Two things I would recomend is that remove the marikar stiker from the boot and the front is looking bland wihout those foglights and if possible a chrome exhaust tip. The thud thud sound maybe due to a foulty lower arm and regarding the tyres I wud highly recomend the Michelin PP2 205/60 but I think 205/55[S.drives] is the techinically correct upgrade.In fact when you compare the PP's with other brands which come in the same size they look more wider.Iam using 195mm PP1's in my lancer and they look as wide as 205's which I was using before.
Thankyou .

@Xehaust
They did check it . Will re-check with some other service station.

@Veelubai
I am removing it. I dont want the fog lamp availabe at the showroom coz its too small. Am looking fora bigger one.(Will be altering the front bumper completely) Will be fixing one very soon. Am going for 215/55/R15. Either S drives or PP2 . Like you said PP2 thread indeed accentuates the width of the tyre.

Last edited by maxbhp : 18th May 2008 at 18:00.
Old 18th May 2008, 23:27   #108
BHPian

fine but even though the stock fog lights are small they give a good spread and doesnt require any cutting and stuffs.
Dong you think 215's will be bit too wide?Another member[reignofchaos] is using 205/60 PP2 on his cedia.any other mods planned?intake?and why not replace the Marikar sticker with a teambhp sticker???..lol
Old 18th May 2008, 23:45   #109
Senior - BHPian

Max the car looks amazing with the black alloys and yellow calipers.

Please post some close ups with the alloys and calipers. Also get better tires before you try to cross the 120kmph mark again.
Old 18th May 2008, 23:57   #110
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
fine but even though the stock fog lights are small they give a good spread and doesnt require any cutting and stuffs.
Dong you think 215's will be bit too wide?Another member[reignofchaos] is using 205/60 PP2 on his cedia.any other mods planned?intake?and why not replace the Marikar sticker with a teambhp sticker???..lol
Am not cutting the existing bumper . Instead am making an all new bumper like Evo IX , Some mods are planned but lets see ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by IronWolf View Post
Max the car looks amazing with the black alloys and yellow calipers.

Please post some close ups with the alloys and calipers. Also get better tires before you try to cross the 120kmph mark again.
Thanks , I will post some pics soon.
Old 19th May 2008, 00:05   #111
BHPian

wow! that would make the car look hot for sure.So you are planning to move the lisc plate to the right side?
Old 19th May 2008, 00:28   #112
BHPian

JOE,
give the car a light tint not the black one,, give it something like the v kool stuff. there are too much writeups on the boot lid, though i understand most of them are india spec from the manufacturer. atleast remove the marikar logo. dont you get the Ralliart grill for the lancer back there..if you get 'em FIX it.its a better looker than the smiling grill.(will attach a pic in the same tread for your reference)

Last edited by CaliforniaKnight : 19th May 2008 at 00:36.
Old 19th May 2008, 00:33   #113
BHPian

try getting this grill for the car.
Attached Thumbnails
MaxBhp's Mitsubishi Cedia Sports. EDIT: Nearing 15 years & 60000 km-800px06_mitsubishi_lancer_ralliart.jpg  

Old 19th May 2008, 00:39   #114
BHPian

yeah this is looking really gud .actually I jsut fitted a custom made grill of this same design for my lancer.Made itby altering a swift grill.
Old 19th May 2008, 00:43   #115
BHPian

the one i have attached coem from mitsubishi as OE along with those smoked lamps..should be a bolt on for the cedias.
Old 19th May 2008, 00:46   #116
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliforniaKnight View Post
the one i have attached coem from mitsubishi as OE along with those smoked lamps..should be a bolt on for the cedias.
I dont think that grill will be a bolt on for Indian Cedias.. Will need bumper replacement too...
Old 19th May 2008, 09:01   #117
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
JOE,
give the car a light tint not the black one,, give it something like the v kool stuff. there are too much writeups on the boot lid, though i understand most of them are india spec from the manufacturer. atleast remove the marikar logo. dont you get the Ralliart grill for the lancer back there..if you get 'em FIX it.its a better looker than the smiling grill.(will attach a pic in the same tread for your reference)
Am removing all the logos from the back side and am going to fix just a 'Ralliart' on one side. I have to check them.

Quote:
This looks cool but I will have to replace the bumper along with it. Wont be cheap.
What am planning is to replace both by a custom made bumper from Kit up in the lines of the one shown below.
Attached Thumbnails
MaxBhp's Mitsubishi Cedia Sports. EDIT: Nearing 15 years & 60000 km-0701_b2007_mitsubishi_lancer_evolution_ix_wagon02.jpg  

Old 19th May 2008, 10:42   #118
BHPian

or else u can just make a custom made grill and fit it on the existing bumper.btw r u doing to remove the mitsu logo on the boot as well?
Old 19th May 2008, 10:57   #119
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
or else u can just make a custom made grill and fit it on the existing bumper.btw r u doing to remove the mitsu logo on the boot as well?
nope. The one right above the license plate will be retained coz I really like it.
Old 21st May 2008, 09:37   #120
BHPian

retain the logo but remove the MITSUBISHI writing from thre to the sides..just a suggestion.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks