Team-BHP - Indigo CS TDI - 40,000Kms done. Edit: SOLD
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Long-Term Ownership Reviews (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/long-term-ownership-reviews/)
-   -   Indigo CS TDI - 40,000Kms done. Edit: SOLD (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/long-term-ownership-reviews/39738-indigo-cs-tdi-40-000kms-done-edit-sold.html)

Mods - My searches reveal I may be the 1st to book a CS Dicor. Please edit if otherwise.
-------------------------------------------

After much deliberation and many many TD's I finally decided and booked a CS Dicor. Let me give you a brief history.

I had a Alto LX june 03, desperate for space found a buyer in MyTvs- Salem, for 1.5Lacs. I am expecting the DD on 17th, tommorow.

I am from Hosur which is 6 Kms inside the TN border near bangalore. I have my own house and parents got theirs. I stay in bangalore purely for work and travel avoidance reasons.

After 10 days of running between Prerana, Concorde and Manipal motors I decided none of them are truly bothered a customer and only bothered about the sale.

And above all I have a tax benefit of 30,000INR when i buy the CS Dicor in Hosur-TN. OTR is 5.33 Vs 5.66. So I chucked the idea of a KA Reg car.

Dealer - True Sai works, HQ in Salem, they have a showroom on GQ - 5Kms from Hosur, which is Bigger than the Prerana and Concorde.

The sales people there and in Salem too- are friendly and look genuinely bothered about THE customer - Reason - Hosur population is 1.5Lakhs (inside a 10Sq Km Radius) and it doesnt need more than 1 BAD Serviced customer to give them a BAD rating. Given that such a small town has a HUGE Maruti Showroom and a decent Hyundai Showroom also.

I wasnt even there at home to do the booking. (Yes, in a small town,one has the previlige to get Inhome Booking, delivery and etc etc). I was in bangalore and Coordinated with Dad to writeup a cheque from his account and spoke over the phone regd color (Artic Silver) and other details. (I will drop in personally on Saturday to make sure they got it right).

Now - Next process is to decide between ICICI and Sundaram Finance for the Loan part. I know the Sund' mamager very personally - thanks to my Alto loan - So again I get a "In Home Service" process for the loan documentation and approval letter etc etc.

----Key Take away's after reading such a Long booking Story----

1) Bangalore guys promised anything between 5 days to 12 days for delivery, I know its Impossible on the new CS Dicor, why such promises.
2) To conn me into the sale I was offered first floor mats and mud flaps and perfumes by Manipal, and at the time of booking (I nearly did it) i was told "No saar, High demand product, cant give anything".
3) Hosur guy promised me nothing less than 2 weeks - needs a miracle - since its a new product. No freebies, may be I can broker a discount on power windows and Teflon and Antirust.

------------
Awaiting delivery, Will keep you posted.
-----------

Congrats . Finally a IndigoCS Dicor makes it to our TBhp .

Let me be the first to congratulate you :) I am also living in a small town in UP; booked an indigo CS petrol almost 1.5 months back. Hopefully, I'll get it early next week.

Oops! I am not the first one

Congrats on the booking. Please keep writing about your ownership experience.

Congrates. It is a news to me. I had been of the openion that Cs comes in Turbo Diesel only.

Congratulations Santosh. Nice choice of a car you have made.
Look after her good and you'll have a pleasant long TATA experience.

Hey, there will be soon an addition in Kerala BHPians to join you. ;)

Congrats for you car buddy.
I was not aware that DICOR was an option for Indigo CS.

Drive Safe.

Congratulations !!!

I have been noticing IndigoCS on the road for quite sometime and was wondering how come no one has purchased on on T-Bhp. Finally the account is open. Even I am considering the option as a office car during my short trips to our plants in Roorkee. Will wait for your ownership reports before I make my decision :)

I think to start with the CS came only with petrol and TDI options but now they have added the Dicor too. Even the site shows the dicor variant.

svsantosh, congratulations! I am eagerly waiting for your feedback on the car.

congrats!!!
please keep writing about the ownership experience and drive safe

Quote:

Originally Posted by svsantosh (Post 832314)
----Key Take away's after reading such a Long booking Story----

1) Bangalore guys promised anything between 5 days to 12 days for delivery, I know its Impossible on the new CS Dicor, why such promises.
2) To conn me into the sale I was offered first floor mats and mud flaps and perfumes by Manipal, and at the time of booking (I nearly did it) i was told "No saar, High demand product, cant give anything".
3) Hosur guy promised me nothing less than 2 weeks - needs a miracle - since its a new product. No freebies, may be I can broker a discount on power windows and Teflon and Antirust.

------------
Awaiting delivery, Will keep you posted.
-----------

Congrats on your booking CS Dicor.

Unable to understand above as the Hosur guys and Bangalore guys both promised to give delivery in 15 days. But you are not sure that on both of them about the delivery period. If you are working in Bangalore and drive with TN regestration, IMO, it may be a problem in future as the police, most of the time will be targeting the other state vehicles. Secondly, if there is any problems due to some issues, then in all probabilities your car may get damaged. Just a few thoughts....

Enjoy driving and update the buying experience soon.

Congrats on the booking, Will you be driving that car in bangalore with TN registration ?

Quote:

Originally Posted by akshat (Post 832395)
Congratulations !!!

I have been noticing IndigoCS on the road for quite sometime and was wondering how come no one has purchased on on T-Bhp. Finally the account is open.

May I humbly point others to my thread below? :)

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/sedans...lacs-road.html

I am in a small town, called Allahabad in UP. I have booked an Indigo CS on 26th March. The dealer took unusually long time to get my car. Hopefully I am getting it on Monday next. Will I become the first one on tbhp to have a petrol Indigo CS then? :D

Congratulations dude,

I agree with snaronikar w.r.to the issues that might come up. But nevertheless you enjoy your drive :) as couple of 100s should take care of the police wala and insurance should take care of the rest

Quote:

Originally Posted by greenhorn (Post 799250)
i wanted a white , and the dealer said it would take a week. the black/grey/red he had in stock were all a few months old. Eventually it took a month.
Just be patient , and wait you'll get a new vehicle. Dont ask for delivery on a public holiday/weekend as PDI might take ages due to the already heavy workload.

They will force you to sign an evaluation form for their service. DO NOT fill it up until you have gotten the car , and you're satisfied. Just helped a friend of mine get a xeta last week. By the time I'd arrived, he'd already given the form, and they made him wait 4 hours . Eventually we made such a fuss that they offered to do a "teflon coating" and a left side mirror to sweeten the deal.
Also , on checking the road tax they charged , and what they actually paid , his dad spotted a 1.6k difference. They refused to refund the amount in cash, only in acessories, no matter how much we argued.
The car is quite good, while the same cannot be said of the dealers.

Again, i remind you , Do NOT fill the form until the car is in front of you and you're satisfied that it works. Other than your cash, it is the only thing of value they want from you, as apparently tata monitors customer feedback, and they're quite strict about it.

A little advice from my experience with tata dealers i gave crosscap. I think it should be helpful to you :)